Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: February 2019

Default February 2019

For now I think we win for being booked the farthest out We will be at CSS for the first time 1/30/19-2/9/19. It will be a surprise for my wife and I cannot wait. By then we will be ready for a break from Michigan winters!!

Congrats! We booked our third stay at CSS for Feb 2019 on January 2nd, 2018, which was 6 1/2 weeks before we had arrived for our second stay. Lol. That’s how much we enjoyed our first stay at CSS. We are from mid-Michigan so we understand escaping from the winter weather. Unfortunately, our paths won’t cross. We are doing a split stay with a week at Couples Negril starting February 16 and then a week at CSS starting the 23rd. Good luck keeping it a surprise. Have you been to other Couples sites?

Default February 2019

Sorry we will miss you Dan. This will be our first visit to Couples and cannot wait. Have done Mexico that last three years and we are ready for a change. I am going to try to keep the surprise as long as I can We are 55(m) and 48(f) and love relaxing on the beach and enjoy getting away from winter, if only for 10 days. From everything I have read, this is our first trip but it will not be our last! Cannot wait!!

Rick, As I'm sure you're seeing there is a lot of really solid, good advice on these sites. That being said if you have any questions that you're not seeing answers to please don't be afraid to ask. Will be glad to help. Dan

Book Feb 16-24, split trip between CSS and CTI. 10th trip to Couples. Our first to CTI was this past March and we did a trading places. Loved CTI and had a great visit to CSS so we’re looking forward to our stay!!

Quote Originally Posted by dan54669 View Post
    Rick, As I'm sure you're seeing there is a lot of really solid, good advice on these sites. That being said if you have any questions that you're not seeing answers to please don't be afraid to ask. Will be glad to help. Dan
    Thanks Dan. Going to try and keep it a surprise for as long as possible. Like I said, this will be our first time at a AN resort and first time for Jamaica so I am very excited. One piece of advise I have already seen is to go to the AN beach on day one. If we like it, we stay. If not, at least we can say we tried. She loves going topless, so hopefully, the next step will not be too bad

Quote Originally Posted by Rickd View Post
    Thanks Dan. Going to try and keep it a surprise for as long as possible. Like I said, this will be our first time at a AN resort and first time for Jamaica so I am very excited. One piece of advise I have already seen is to go to the AN beach on day one. If we like it, we stay. If not, at least we can say we tried. She loves going topless, so hopefully, the next step will not be too bad
    You two will enjoy it. Our first experience over 7 years ago, changed how I make vacation plans. After my husband and I had first AN experience, all future ones made us feel like “what the heck is a bathing suit for when going in the water?” As everyone says, you’ll find you become comfortable very fast.

Sorry Rickd- I think we have ya by couple of weeks. We arrive feb 24, it'll be our 1st time to. Leave some sun & redstripe for those who follow

Quote Originally Posted by nashcouple View Post
    Sorry Rickd- I think we have ya by couple of weeks. We arrive feb 24, it'll be our 1st time to. Leave some sun & redstripe for those who follow
    No guarantee on the Red Stripe. That one I will leave to the Brew Master

Default Feb 21-28!

Hello! We are coming home Feb 21-28 2019!
    We will be planning another AN snorkeling trip so if you're interested we will be getting others from SSB to sign up!

See you in February!!

Soon come

We will be at CN from Feb 19 - 26 and then at CSS from Feb 26 - March 5. We are from mid-Michigan and this will be our 14th trip to Couples.

Hey Frostbitten- We'll be there Feb 24- March 3. 232 and a wake up. Hoping I can get the wife to try snorkeling, she doesn't swim very well (as in CAN'T). We're practicing in the pool tho

We're there 2/24-3/3; Our virgin trip to Couples......

We’re at CN from 2/16 to 2/23 and then transferring to CSS from the 23 to 3/2 so we’ll see you at both. What part of mid- Michigan are you from? We’re east of Saginaw, out in the thumb.

Any Boston area folks heading down ?

We are west of Owosso. We will see you then!

Quote Originally Posted by nashcouple View Post
    Hey Frostbitten- We'll be there Feb 24- March 3. 232 and a wake up. Hoping I can get the wife to try snorkeling, she doesn't swim very well (as in CAN'T). We're practicing in the pool tho
    She will be fine!!! The salt water helps with the floating. We will be getting an AN snorkelling trip together. You will find us recruiting for the trip!! Soon Mon, soon

Quote Originally Posted by Diane_Bill View Post
    Any Boston area folks heading down ?
    Does NH count? We'll be there for our annual get away 22 Feb to 2 Mar. 226 Days!!

Ah Jeff we are there the first part of month, but nice to "meet" you .

Traverse City area here and getting more excited each day! I am keeping the wife in suspense on where we are going She just know its warm and somewhere new

Will be there for visit #4 Feb 23 to Mar 2. Can't wait to see everyone at SSB!
    222 days...but who's counting? We are!
    Tim and Liz
    Ontario, Canada

Quote Originally Posted by Tannedallover View Post
    Will be there for visit #4 Feb 23 to Mar 2. Can't wait to see everyone at SSB!
    222 days...but who's counting? We are!
    Tim and Liz
    Ontario, Canada
    Ummmm.... we are counting as well. See you there! 221 Days! Tick...tick...

NAME: Diane & Bill
    DATES OF TRAVEL: Feb 2nd to 12th
    TRIPS TO CSS: 3rd time
    ROOM TYPE: Beach front suite
    WHERE ARE YOUR FROM: South Shore Massachusetts
    WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO: A week of relaxing and avoiding the Boston cold
    WILL YOU GO A/N: Absolutely!
    KIDS: 5 kids, 3 grand children
    LEVEL OF EXCITEMENT: Off the charts

We'll be there same time! How do you post a profile pic? Every time I try, it says "file to large" or something like that....

Hi Nash. U can (depending on if Apple or PC)
    Shrink your jpg in either Preview or a Picture editor in Windows. Hope this helps.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast