Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: February 2019

I like your info format Diane_Bill

NAME: Rick and Melanie
    TRIPS: #1
    ROOM TYPE: Ocean Front Suite
    LOOKING FORWARD TO: Warm weather, cold drinks and trying an AN beach/pool
    WILL YOU GO A/N: Fingers are crossed
    LEVEL OF EXCITEMENT: Cannot wait!!! Wife is still trying to guess where we are going

Ah the format is not our creation. Many post that way on this board. We are in Feb 2 ..when do u guys arrive? Be sure to say hello. I'll be the pastie white guy w the pretty wife (hope she reads this post ha ha ) from Mass.
    The AN pool is very nice and from our past trips where people are more talkative .

Quote Originally Posted by Diane_Bill View Post
    Ah the format is not our creation. Many post that way on this board. We are in Feb 2 ..when do u guys arrive? Be sure to say hello. I'll be the pastie white guy w the pretty wife (hope she reads this post ha ha ) from Mass.
    The AN pool is very nice and from our past trips where people are more talkative .
    Sounds like we could be twin couples I will be the one with the shiny bald head. LOL!! My wife likes the beach but I sure am hoping to be at both during the 10 days we will be there. I know I cannot wait!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rickd View Post
    Sounds like we could be twin couples I will be the one with the shiny bald head. LOL!! My wife likes the beach but I sure am hoping to be at both during the 10 days we will be there. I know I cannot wait!!!!
    What dates u there ?

What dates u there ?
    We are there 1/30 thru 2/9

Great save us a seat at the A N pool. Rickd we arrive 2/2 for 10 fun filled days. You guys will love CSS . So relaxing

Great save us a seat at the A N pool. Rickd we arrive 2/2 for 10 fun filled days. You guys will love CSS . So relaxing
    Hoping to be at the pool and the beach. Wife is certainly more of a beach girl. I can drink equally as well at either one

Rick D - are you on the SSB couples groups on Facebook? there are a few of them w/ a lot of good info ( some goofballs too but that is the nature of FB) I am not a huge Facebook fan but
    I use it here and there ( countdowns etc ) and find FB useful for finding out more about the CSS information .
    Feel free to friend request "Bill Diane" if u want.

Bill and Donna from central IL will be returning 2/23 - 3/2 for our fourth trip to CSS in less than two years. As you could guess, we love the place. We can't wait to sit in the sun at SSB.

Now that summer has left us I can start getting excited by our Countdown timer. Only 137 days left!!!

We just beat you with a booking for Feb 18 - 23. Just missed. Have Fun.

Looks like we'll be there from late on Jan. 28th to Feb. 5th this year.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2