Default CSS - has anyone had Beach Grill after 11 p.m. late night snacks?

I saw on the Couples app that the Main beach bar at CSS is open for late night snacks after 11 p.m. Does anyone go there that late? Since we are staying in a room up the cliff/stairs, I was just wondering what they have (as snacks) after 11 p.m. On the nights that the balloon bar activities/music are close to our room, I知 not sure it would be worth going all the way down to beach bar since we then would have to go all the way back up to room. I doubt we would be hungry, but just wondered what they have available that late. Has anyone one this board checked it out that late?

I haven't been to css since 2009 but if I remember correctly they have room service. Someone will hopefully correct me if I am wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by softail19 View Post
    I haven't been to css since 2009 but if I remember correctly they have room service. Someone will hopefully correct me if I am wrong.
    I知 just asking if anyone has been to the late night 11pm - early a.m. Beach Grill time when they have late night gatherings for drinks and snacks. If so, what were the snacks? If no one has been, no problem, I will report back after June 17th when I return from checking it out. Thanks!

I have yet to make it to the beach grill after 11pm but now I'm curious too.

My guess is they can/will make burgers and fries at anytime - they'll have some kind of soup - jerk chicken and patties can run out early even in the daytime so that would be hit/miss and possibly some kind of pasta.

A couple of years ago they stopped the all night room service - it now stops at 10:30 - so if you plan - that might be your best option - they also trimmed the room service menu down a bit but it's still pretty good. We sometimes get just dessert and have it on our balcony.

And if you do end up staying in F or G block - don't forget the elevator in the tower - will help with getting back up to your room.

We are at the grill after 11pm a couple of years ago because of a late flight. There were burgers, fries and jerked chicken for sure. There may have been a snapper sandwich too.

Quote Originally Posted by cinnyvs View Post
    We are at the grill after 11pm a couple of years ago because of a late flight. There were burgers, fries and jerked chicken for sure. There may have been a snapper sandwich too.
    Thanks to all for the replies. We might check it out. I知 more interested just to see what痴 going on everywhere, than concerned about being hungry. I just didn稚 want to go down there and only find peanuts and popcorn though. Also just courious about if guests really gathered there late. Sounds like it may be nice to unwind by the water after things begin to quiet down after the nightly entertainment. I値l check it out during our June 11th week and report back. Thanks for the reminder of the elevator also. So excited - not many days now.

Yes, we will sometimes enjoy some cheese fries to absorb the alcohol that we've ingested during the day. I love just sitting down there when its quiet, you really get to know the staff. And we (Rod and Kelle) will see you when you arrive, we arrive the 8th

Sounds great! Thanks