Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: Team june 2010

Thanks again for the photos, can almost feel the sand!!!

Ahhhhhhh! Love the new photo!

I will be there on my honeymoon June 22-29. So Excited!

47 days. Rrrrrrrrr, are you out there?

Making up packing lists, buying travel needs. School is winding down and the weather is warming up.

Soon come, my friends, soon come.

Quote Originally Posted by redinthehead View Post
    Thanks again for the photos, can almost feel the sand!!!
    I got my toes in the water, tush in the sand. Not a worry in the world but a cold red stripe in my hand life is good today.... Oh I am there. Welcome bridgeylou26 we will see y'all down there.

You know what we need, one of those Christmas count down calenders, only instead of Christmas it is for CSA and instead of candy everynight you would get a drink. Like a Humming Bird, Dirty Banana, Bob Marley Shot.

We (Kelly and Greg) just booked our first trip to CSA and can't wait! We will be there June 21-28 celebrating our 15th wedding anniversary (June 24).

Quote Originally Posted by Pibblelover View Post
    Ahhhhhhh! Love the new photo!
    Thanks this is one of my favorite photos looking towards the direction of margaritaville....

27 days and counting

Congrats on 15 years Kelly and Greg!

LOVE LOVE LOVE the calendar idea!!

think we should continue our trip towards margaritaville... and stop for a drink
    Attached Images Attached Images  

We will be there June 21 and we are first timers! Soooo excited!

welcome lrsmommy... we might overlap depending on the length of your stay. Have to meet for a drink or two or three

heading down May 30th-June 6th. First timers and honeymooners!
    Cant Wait!!

Chris & Sarah

Default Need to join Team June 2010 :-)

Hi everyone.. first time posting.. hope I am doing this right.. Will be ast CSA June 20-26.. coming from NYC.. 1st timers.. soooo excited!

Default June 28th-July 6th

My fiance and I are getting married on June 25th and we are headed to CSA from June 28th-July 6th!!! We are 29 and 30 and are so excited to enjoy Jamaica and make some new friends at the swim up bar! See you soon!

Default Getting married

We (Melvin and Sonja) are arriving 1-8 June. We are getting married on the beach on the 3rd! It is our first trip to Couples and we could'nt be more excited!

Welcome Newbies!!! We will see ya'll down there depending on when your going. Pool bar is the place to be in the afternoons especially when a shower rolls in. 49 days to go.

Default 5 Year Anniversary from Kansas

We will be there from June 2-7 for our 5-year anniversary / belated honeymoon. First Time to CSA and first vacation away from kids!!! Very excited about the trip and look forward to meeting many new friends. Brian and Suzanne
    Last edited by SandBSmiles; May 8th, 2010 at 01:47 AM.

pete n shelly are coming on their honeymoon june 22-29.looking very foward to meeting everyone c ya there!

any advice for newbies?

Default June 13 - 20th... First Time

We can't wait... tickets are bought... and we are ready.

See ya at the Pool Bar!

Hey brian and suzanne. It will be our 5-year anniversary also.

On the countdown 28 days to go till paradise. We will be at CSA June 5-10 celebrating our 31st anniversary.

Default a few more weeks

congrats to everyone celebrating at CSA. Can't wait to get there.. My husband and I will be there June 1-9th. You'll find us at the swim up bar most afternoons either playing cards or causing a ruckus... well, at least I will be. If anyone is interested in working out in the morning, let me know.. I'll be doing the "Firm", well, I'm planning on doing the "Firm" every morning so I can go eat my french toast and have my Dirty Bananas. See you soon!

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast