Default Rebooking Incentives

Does anyone know if there are any incentives to booking your next trip while on your current vacation at Couples? I read somewhere that they are giving a discount or resort credit if you book within so many days from your current trip but now I cannot find it on the message board. I emailed Couple but have not received a response. We are going to CTI in May and would like to book CSA for Sept but want to get the best deal out there when booking. Currently CSA in Sept is the same as what we are paying for CTI in May. If anyone has any information on rebooking incentives, I'd appreciate it. 39 more sleeps and counting!!!

Apparently, they don't do that anymore. We stayed at CN in February and got no offer to rebook.
    <font size=2>
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015, CN 2016, CN 2018, CN2019

They is generally something in the information pack you get when you arrive. Call within a certain leriod to see what ratesbthey will give. Never done it as we are usally booked more than a year out.

Quote Originally Posted by dandj View Post
    They is generally something in the information pack you get when you arrive. Call within a certain leriod to see what ratesbthey will give. Never done it as we are usally booked more than a year out.
    We were at CSA March 3-10 this year. I called within a few days of our return and was told that I would get a 7% decrease in the rate. That is what we got. Saved us about $35 a night. Not a lot but since we were going to book anyway, we won't turn it down. BTW the literature says you have to book within 7 days of your departure but the desk told us we could have up to 30 days.

Here is Couples response to my emailed inquiry:

Thank you for contacting us and for choosing Couples Resorts as you vacation destination.

We do offer a returning guest discount if you book your next trip 7 days after your departure. The return guest discount depends on your Romance Reward Level.

You can contact us at 1800-268-7537 to make your booking or before you depart from the Resort.

I tried a price match within our seven day return and they would not match. I will have to wait and see what the pricing does before booking our Fall trip.

Life is good

We've done and saves about $200. First it came as an e-mail, then my TA told me she received an e-mail about it.

Duane & Mary

CTI in 195 days and CN in 295

I got one the day before we left in our room. It basically looked like resort credits and free add ons.