Thread: August 2019

Default August 2019

My wife and I will be there from 8/25/19-9/1/19 for our 10th anniversary and our 4th trip to CTI. I know this post is crazy early but I am surprising her with the trip so I can't talk to her about it!
    Looking forward to seeing everyone there!

sa...weet! i was just waiting for someone to start this. congrats on your anniversary. i wish hubby would surprise me, but i'm the one who is always the planner...haha
    we will have our 25th anniversary on 8/6. hoping to be there about the same time like last year...depending on when he wants to take off. he's a big workaholic!
    last year, we were there from 8/2 to 8/7. we celebrated my 50th bday and our 23rd anniversary.
    can't wait to go back
    soon come

CSA 2009, 2014 [20th anniversary]
    CSS 2010
    CN 2011
    CTI 2017 [50th birthday & 23rd anniversary], 2019 [25th anniversary]

We'll be there August 24th to the 28th. first time staying at CTI. We did spend a trade day there while staying at CSS this year. 4 days at CTI and on to CN for 4 days.

We will be coming home again this August making this our 10th trip to CTI. We are booked for August 23rd - Sept. 1st. We always look forward to this trip to spend time together, see old friends and make new friends.
    Last edited by KevinCarrie; December 28th, 2018 at 08:43 PM.

my wife and I always come in Late March or Early April. simply cause we are good and sick of winter by then; however hows the weather and temps down there then?

Its certainly hot down there in August...but I cant say I mind. We were just in Mexico in December and between the breeze and cooler air that time of year its not as enjoyable to be in the pool all day.

We’ll be returning August 2-16, 2019 for our lucky 13th Couples visit (11 to CTI). Always eagerly anticipating our return to paradise and visiting old (& new) friends.

Had to change our dates..we will now be there 8/14-8/21...at least we are still going! Can't wait. First time we have been able to get back since 2013