Thread: November 2018

Default November 2018

We are returning for our 4th trip the 8th thru 17th.

We'll just miss you jdgreen. We arrive on the 18th. November 18-26. Let the countdown begin!

November 23-29 for us😍

Hey Everyone, my husband Mike and I are back for our 6th trip and we were married 9 years ago Nov 7. We are there from Nov 3-Nov 10, 2018. Super excited!! We hope everyone’s vacation is as spectacular as we all know it is going to be! Cheers, Steph and Mike

Hi, everyone. We are headed to CSA for the first time after 5 visits to CN... No idea what to expect... 6-13 Nov

Fifth consecutive year from the UK, 2-16 Nov.

One Love Bus Tour, Sun 11th.......sign up now !

Plubby

Anne & Steve returning back from the UK 12 Nov - 23 Nov.

We love the Tennis set up and will play most days including the Coaching. Snorkelling is great and that beach is to die for. We want to see you in the Karoake Lounge! Hope there are some good singers from this Community there to help me along!

Currently persuading Anne to go "shopping" on the One Love Bus Tour! A lot of persuasion & shopping $ will be needed as she knows its a booze cruise.......

10 weeks to go to Paradise.

Steve from Stratford upon Avon Warwickshire

Hi all...we are thinking about CSA for November...we have been to CN 9 times and love it, but wanted to experience another. My question....at CN there is coffee service delivered to your room starting as early as 6:30 a.m. Which is great as I'm an early riser. Does CSA also offer this perk? TIA

Yes, CSA will deliver the coffee & pastries to you in the morning. You will need to fill out the request, found in your room, for items & delivery time & hang it on the doorknob outside your room the night before. We are early risers too and will be at CSA in November, our 3rd time there

Thank you. It is one of the best perks. CSA it is...November 12-19.

CSA is our favourite so far!

Happy to be back 11/17 to 11/24.
    Amy & Wes
    CSA - 2010, 2011, 2015, 2018
    CTI - 2016
    CSS - 2018