Default Topless Sunbathing

Is female topless sunbathing common at any of the resorts outside of the AN area? I would like to, but I would not like being the only one.

I see nobody has replied to your query. I think that is because you are asking on the wrong message board. People on the Au Natural board would probably not notice if anyone was topless outside the A/N area. Perhaps you should ask on the Main Board. Coming back from the A/N beach past the other beach everyone seems overdressed.

Quote Originally Posted by D&JYoung View Post
    Is female topless sunbathing common at any of the resorts outside of the AN area? I would like to, but I would not like being the only one.
    I have seen it at both CN and CSS. You will be in the minority and depending on the day you could be the only one, especially at CSS which has a very active au naturel beach and clientele.

It is very rare. I donít think you will surprise or offend anyone. If you are concerned about being the only one, you may be the only one.

You might as well go AN and youíll blend right in

I have seen it, but rarely. You really should think about AN if you're willing to go topless. It's seriously liberating, and the people over there are friendlier in my experiences. You can always say to hell with it, put the clothes back on and head back to the regular beach. We had now plans, but day 1 of our trip after some ganja and rum we gave it a shot. Hooked ever since.

In our three trips to CSS, I think we have only seen 2-3 women sunbathing topless on the main beach.

D&JYoung, Whether or not you go topless, you will spend most of your time looking around the beach to see if others are topless. Should I or should I not? I don't think you will be able to relax and I think you would agree, stressing out is not a good way to spend a vacation. I agree with the others... you will be so much more comfortable on the A/N section. Really! I'm not trying to push you into it, just merely pointing out where I think you will be the most comfortable.
    CTI - 07, 10, 13, 15, 16, 18, 21

Also depends on the resort as to where you can go topless. At Couple Tower Isle there is topless sunbathing only at the end of the pier where at Couple San Souci the main beach allows it. We mainly go to CTI (16 times so far) and it is not uncommon to see 1-3 women topless on the pier.

I agree...you'll be almost unnoticed at SSB and certainly a lot less self conscious, if that's a concern. SSB is a very comfortable and accepting place.

I felt like I had a scarlet letter on me when I went topless at the textile beach, this was before we were brave enough to try SSB. Going to SSB was scary at first, but once you realized, everyone was naked, then there were no worries. Now, I will sometimes just walk along the textile beach in my thong and topless....just because I can..lol

Default Topless

Quote Originally Posted by Goofyernurse View Post
    I felt like I had a scarlet letter on me when I went topless at the textile beach, this was before we were brave enough to try SSB. Going to SSB was scary at first, but once you realized, everyone was naked, then there were no worries. Now, I will sometimes just walk along the textile beach in my thong and topless....just because I can..lol
    Love this conclusion. Good for you!

After 5 trips to CN,CTI AND CSS, I can say that I have seen topless only twice on the main beach or pier.
    Do whatever is most comfortable for you! It's Jamaica- no one will remember what you look like naked or topless.

My wife has gone topless on all 8 of our visits and also walked length of Bloody Bay never an issue, except for few American women who complained and were told it was permitted.

Quote Originally Posted by Goofyernurse View Post
    Love this post, almost as if my wife had written it!