Default Spa sauna/hot tub question.

We were there last year and I just assumed (dumb of me) that you couldn't use the hot tub or sauna at the spa unless you booked at the spa, but I have read older posts that says you can. One stated that you can use the hot tub over there but there are no lights after dark, also read they were asked to leave after closing, Like I said they were older posts, and I was wondering if anyone had newer information they can share? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cheri-greg-wv View Post
    We were there last year and I just assumed (dumb of me) that you couldn't use the hot tub or sauna at the spa unless you booked at the spa, but I have read older posts that says you can. One stated that you can use the hot tub over there but there are no lights after dark, also read they were asked to leave after closing, Like I said they were older posts, and I was wondering if anyone had newer information they can share? Thanks
    You didn't mention which resort - but no matter:

At CSS - they have a sauna and hot tub near the mineral pool - both are open all the time and can be used by anyone - the best part is the sauna is just steps from the ocean so you can cool off immediately after. They do put up a sign saying the hours for the mineral pool but I've never heard of anyone being asked to leave after hours unless they were too noisy.

At CTI - they have a steam room in each of the spa changing rooms (both men's and women's) - they are also free to use but only open when the spa is open - just walk in the spa and tell them you'd like to use the steam room.

Thanks MichaelAndKristin,
    We were at CTI and are returning this year. We get to stay a little longer this trip so was wanting to get to know everything that I missed out on last trip.
    Thanks again

I am disappointed to hear that they don't have a sauna in addition to the steam room.