Thread: Coca Cola?

Default Coca Cola?

When we went to CN they did not carry Coke. Does anybody know if CSS does? I did walk across the street to a store at CN and buy a coke or two.

When we were there last April, you could get Coke. It was strange, some blocks got Coke and others got Pepsi. We were in A block and got Coke. My wife prefers Pepsi products, she mentioned it to our bar stocker and magically it appeared. Gotta love the Couples staff!

Not sure about CSS but I know CTI is Pepsi. I figure they are all Pepsi. Do you do the rewards check in? If you stock your bar it usually says there what kind of Pop/Soda.

While you're in Jamaica - try something only found there - Pepsi Ginger! Was delicious...

Csa had Coke products 😉

CN will bring Coke to your minibar. Just circle Coke on the request card where it says "Coke/Pepsi". It's been like that for years. If you don't circle Coke, you' get Pepsi. No Coke in the bars or restaurants though.
    <font size=2>
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015, CN 2016, CN 2018, CN2019

We bring a 6 pack of Diet Mtn Dew and Diet Dr Pepper with us when we travel. There are also a couple gas stations close that you can either walk to or take a taxi.