Default Luggage Has Escaped

Name:  snoopy happy dance.gif
Views: 816
Size:  22.6 KBLuggage is out. It's a great feeling.

Just hope everyone traveling soon can avoid the flu.

Life is good

Out luggage is out too. Arriving at CN day after tomorrow.

Life is good
    Jack and Kathy
    CSA 2007, 2010, and 2016. CTI 2012, 2014. CN 2016 (Trading Places only), 2018, 2020. 2023?

See you on the beach Jack.

Life is good

Had to get a new piece of luggage, last year on our way back from paradise mine got badly beaten and broke. That happens, but my new luggage arrived two days ago and we still have 79 days to go and I already have the new luggage tag on it and putting stuff on a list. I am so ready to get back. Have fun and have a drink for me until I can get there!

Returned home last night from a great week at CN. The resort is in top shape. We had a private dinner in the treehouse on Valentines night and it was a once in a lifetime experience. We ran over to CSA for the day to check out the beach and there is some erosion issues at the older section. The beach at the newer end is huge. The beach at CN is still as nice as its always been. The beach traffic from the new resort was not an issue. There was a pesky salesman from there coming over and trying to convert the CN guests. I don't think he made any new customers. In my opinion, they don't come close to CN or the Couple's and personal experience.

Life is good on the beach