Default Scuba/snorkel questions

1st visit will be March 2018. How much is night snorkeling? How long and what time is the trip? What is the difference in price and how long to be certified for resort vs open water? How long are the trips?

If I remember correctly the night snorkeling is $35 per person, but I think it may have gone up recently. Sorry I can't remember what time they leave. I think the entire trip was about 1.5 hours. You are in the water for about 30 minutes, but it also depends on air control of everyone and how fast each individual is using theirs up.
    The resort dive course takes the morning and then you do the afternoon dive. It is free, but you are only allowed that one dive.
    The open water takes about 4 days to complete. You are given a book to read and some work to do along with time in the pool and diving. I can't remember the cost, but I think it was around $400. Pretty cheap if you consider the cost of most places charging you for each dive plus the lessons. If you have interest it is a really good price. Just be prepared to be doing 'school work' during your trip. But the results are wonderful and it is certified PADI so you will be able to dive anywhere in the world!
    If you are unsure if you want to get PADI certified, you can take the resort course and make a decision from there. The dive team is awesome.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come