Default A Question Regarding Clothing Policies

My wife and I are heading to CSS Feb 12 for the first time and were wondering about the clothing policies throughout the rest of the resort, outside of the AN areas. Been doing some research and getting conflicting info about what’s allowed where and if it’s strictly enforced. Thanks in advance for any info and looking forward to seeing some of you guys there.
    Rob

At night in all restaurants except Cassanova men can wear shorts and polo type shirts. Cassanova is long pants only.

During the day shorts and T-shirts are ok at the beach restaurant or Pallazina.

At the parties (Tuesday and Friday) shorts are ok.

Does this help?
    Cigar Dude
    Smoke 'em if you got 'em!

My cigar blog: http://tinytimblog.blogspot.com/

Also, from the Couples Sans Souci site:

Casual by day, resort chic by night. Lightweight cotton clothing and beach coverups are perfect for daytime and resort casual restaurants. Stylish sundresses and smart-looking polos make for perfect resort chic wear. For evening gourmet dining and lounging at the bar, cocktail attire is required in several of our restaurants. Sophisticated and elegant, cocktail dresses or fancy blouses with skirts/pants are suggested for women and long sleeve button downs and slacks are suggested for men; a jacket is optional. Check the ‘dining’ section of your selected resort for detailed mandatories for dining dress code. For certain activities like golf or shopping in town, appropriate attire is recommended.
    Cigar Dude
    Smoke 'em if you got 'em!

My cigar blog: http://tinytimblog.blogspot.com/

Hubby wears Tommy Bahama type shirts and khakis to dinners. Think light and airy.

Thanks, definitely helps but was also referring to the topless/nude policy around the resort outside of the AN areas. Thanks Dude.��

Thanks, definitely helps but was also referring to the topless/nude policy around the resort outside of the AN areas. Thanks Dude.��

The cliff notes version:
    AN Beach -- All Nude ONLY -- no tops/no bottoms at all times
    Main Beach/textile side -- topless if preferred
    Pool/Deck -- Tops necessary

Topless is allowed on the main beach only. Bottomless is allowed (and required) on SSB (the nude beach) only.
    <font size=2>
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015, CN 2016, CN 2018, CN2019

women can be topless on the main beach only....not in the main pool, or main pool area. Aside from that, it's a clothed resort, once you're outside of the SSB gate.

No topless (unless you are a man!) or nude outside the AN area.

Topless allowed on the main beach..not at the pools.

I think you may the the wrong impression of Sans Souci. Sunset Beach is nude only and there is a dress code for the rest of the resort. Topless is allowed on the main beach, but not at the pools. You may want to read the FAQ's section of the website.
    Gene and Jeanne
    CSS October 2012, 2013, 2014, 2016, 2017
    CSS/CTI October 2018

Only place besides SSB that allows nudity is the Main beach which allows topless... and the rumor is the only reason for that is because they've had issues with man boobs so they needed to adjust.

There are rumors of late night drunken nude pool crawls as well as skinny dippers in the mineral pool but clearly those are the depraved antics of hooligans who have no respect for authority!

Hi NYRebel42,

Outside of the AN area the only place we've seen anyone (female) topless is along the main beach...and not very often. The nude part is strictly for the AN area and your room.

Enjoy your visit!

Quote Originally Posted by NYRebel42 View Post
    Topless allowed on main beach. Topless is NOT allowed around or in the pools or hot tubs. Topless not allowed at the main beach grill. Nude is only allowed (and is required) on Sunset Beach (the AN area). You may put on a sarong or something to eat at the SSB grill but many eat nude.

Nude on the nude beach until 5pm then it's open to anyone.. Topless allowed on the textile beach but not at the pools.

Oops, yes, I forgot that topless is allowed on the main beach - we usually stay by one of the pools.

I plan on being on the AN beach mostly. However, if I do go to the main beach, I will go topless. I hope that is not a problem for the others on the beach.

At night, I always dress elegant. However, I enjoy dressing very sexy. I will be completely covered, but with deep cleavage, midriff, and legs showing in an elegant and sexy manner.
    Does anyone see this as a problem?
    Last edited by FLcupl; January 29th, 2018 at 09:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FLcupl View Post
    I plan on being on the AN beach mostly. However, if I do go to the main beach, I will go topless. I hope that is not a problem for the others on the beach.

At night, I always dress elegant. However, I enjoy dressing very sexy. I will be completely covered, but with deep cleavage, midriff, and legs showing in an elegant and sexy manner.
    Not many people go topless on the main beach but I've never seen it cause any problems when someone decides to.

And you will have company at night as others will dress similar so no problem.

FLcupl

You have no reason to worry, everything you described above is perfectly acceptable. Nothing wrong with dressing sexy.