Default Rebooking advice from seasoned travelers?

Hello Couples Lovers,
    We just returned from CN and are considering booking CSS for 11/18.
    Should we book now using the return guest discount (savings of just under $200) as quoted on the phone today or...
    Wait to see if there is a booking incentive in the next few months (credit toward airfare or resort credit)?
    We welcome your thoughts and thank you!

Book now. You can always change it to a better deal later if one comes along and with Couples guarantee you won't lose any money.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Quote Originally Posted by Coloradojuli View Post
    Book now. You can always change it to a better deal later if one comes along and with Couples guarantee you won't lose any money.

never doubt Coloradojuli ! At worst- you're saving 2Hundy. as mentioned, if the better deal comes along-simply call and reboot. Ive done this many times, they are always very helpful booking the better deal. Enjoy CSS ! mike &sylvia

We booked with the return guest discount and it happened to be better than any other offer, except we didn't get the extra resort money. That didn't bother us, we can only have so many Couples polo shirts.

Duane & Mary - 15 days until we come back to CN for trip #9

Does this apply to their LoveAway plans? If I book for next year, and the price drops (I imagine it will), is it a simple phone call to have it adjusted?

Also, to Sunny, we were in CSS around the time you plan to go (about a week later), and it was perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by Coloradojuli View Post
    Some specials state "new bookings only" so you can't modify an existing reservation for the lower price. Canceling and rebooking may or may not work.

Quote Originally Posted by srtaylor View Post
    Some specials state "new bookings only" so you can't modify an existing reservation for the lower price. Canceling and rebooking may or may not work.
    It works either way as I have done it. If the deal is an offer for "new bookings only", then you make a new booking and apply the current funds to the new booking. It works like a charm. I've done it more than one time.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come