Default June 2018...Who all is coming?

We are making trips 3 and 4 this summer. We are starting with 7 nights at CSS and finishing with 3 nights at CN. CSS 5/27-6/3 and CN 6/3-6/6.

Iíve been 3 years in a row... Iím not supposed to be going this year. Iím supposed to bring my child somewhere... but I already started trying to get prices. I just love swimming, drinking, and vitamin G on the beach.

Haha El Duderino......sounds like you will be booking it soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Jnobles View Post
    Haha El Duderino......sounds like you will be booking it soon!
    Iím still trying to come up with a way to bring this up to my poor mom and dad who watch my 8 year old while I laze on a beach without clothes on.

Well, I am sure we could use collective brain power to come up with something creative!

Well, I am sure we could use collective brain power to come up with something creative!
    I got a great price for a day more than last year. I had to wait to speak to my parents, who said yes! Then I contacted my agent, who said the price went up a lot. So who knows...

And I'm in! 9-16th. All Inclusive Outlet had a great price this morning all the sudden. If anyone else is trying, they should keep trying as it seems to flux a lot. I heard from another TA that air was the prob.

Sorry we will miss y'all this time. Congrats on booking. Hope you don't get into too much hot water! lol.

we will be there June 2nd-9th cant wait!!

tm9243....see y'all there!

June 17-23. We're going to try out CSS on June 14-17 and finish off in paradise... 8th time to JA and 5th time to CN.

Update....we will be at CSS from 5/27-5/31 (4 nights), then we are headed to CN for another 7 nights 5/31-6/6. Anyone else?

Will be there June 13-20 first time can't wait

June 16-23! First AI/Couples trip for us at age 34 and 12 years of marriage. Anyone else at CN this week?

Canít wait to return, June23-July 1. Weíve been to CTI twice and a split stay to CN/CSA. Canít wait to spend this entire trip at CN. Celebrating our 30th anniversary.

We are first timers with Couples but this is our 3rd trip to Jamaica, in the past we have gone with a different big all inclusive company. We are spending 3 days at CSS and 3 days at CN from 6/20-6/23. Celebrating our 12th year anniversary and a chance to have some fun. When the kids are away the adult will play!!

My wife and I will be renewing our wedding vows on June 4th exactly 20 years after we first got married at couples tower isle. We arrive on May 31st and stay until June 10th. We are super excited to return to couples for some fun and sun.

Making our 5th trip back to Jamaica and our 4th Trip back home. Jen and I are so looking forward to letting sand gravity take over! We'll be there June 14-23.