Default Questions regarding Dress Code / Revealing Clothing / Swimwear

Hello all,

My soon to be wife and I will be traveling and staying at CSS next May for our honeymoon. I've done my best to read up on the specifics, but I have not been finding too much info on the laws of the land regarding "revealing" clothing both on the beach and inside the resort.

We don't often get a chance to make it to the beach, and my Fiancee enjoys wearing certain pieces that show a little skin, so we figured we could let loose a little bit and enjoy ourselves while we were there. I wanted to be sure it was not only OK with resort policy, but also would not put off other guests. She has a few brazilian bikinis that she has been wanting to wear (very, very minimal coverage), along with some mesh/sheer tops. Would she be ok wearing these on the main beach, and also walking through the resort, or would this be solely for the AN beach? We understand the rules on PDA, and we are most certainly not looking to pick up other guests. She just enjoys the exhibitionism and we don't ever get a chance to do this between work/life. Also being in our late 20s, she wont be hurting anyone's eyes to say the least we just want to have some fun!

Thanks in advance for your help,

Hello IndyTraveler,

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding and plan to visit CSS on your honeymoon. "Dress codes" apply to restaurants and not the beach. Of course to eat at a restaurant (Palazzina) during the day, a revealing swimsuit would not do so a cover-up would be needed. You won't find any problem wearing the kind of swimwear described on the main beach. Most are there with their spouse/significant other so aren't worried about what yours is wearing on the beach. As for wearing that kind of attire on the AN beach...now that would not work. As the name implies it is Au Natural not clothing optional so wearing any clothes would not be in good taste. If your wife-to-be is into a little "exhibitionism" why not go over to the AN beach, together, and take it all off? The folks over there are not judgemental and we're sure you'll both have a great time. Besides, then a cover-up isn't even needed for lunch as they serve a nice one there and everyone eats without a swimsuit.

Have a fun visit to CSS and don't worry about what everyone else thinks, just enjoy your honeymoon...but do it tastefully.

Topless is allowed on the main beach but not the pools or walking around the resort. No clothes are allowed on the AN beach, except after 5pm.
    <font size=2>
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015, CN 2016, CN 2018, CN2019

thanks for the info guys!

neither of us have ever stepped onto an ďANĒ style beach, but I believe after a few drinks we may have to give it a shot. She was a little wary of doing so just due to the fact that we will probably be a little younger than the majority of the crowd, but after reading a few posts on here I think she had a different perspective on it.

I didnít mean to infer anything ďdistastefulĒ about the revealing wear. Everything she intend to bring had a touch of class, just certain pieces are a little sheer and donít leave much to the imagination. I very much look forward to seeing her wearing them We just wanted to be sure it wasnít against the rules. We arenít necessarily concerned with the opinions of others, but at the same time we didnít want to put anyone off or upset folks by an overload of sexy

My only piece of advice I'll offer is if you do firmly decide to go AN, do it early in your vacation.

Youíll love the AN beach. My fiancť and I first went to CSS in June 2016 when we were both in our early 20s and we didnít feel that we were too young at all. Everyone is very nice! We are going back to CSS in 3 weeks and canít wait to go back to the AN beach.

You will be fine. My wife wears exactly the clothing you are describing at Tower Isle. She is usually not alone. Revealing can still be classy.

Quote Originally Posted by IndyTraveler View Post
    thanks for the info guys!

neither of us have ever stepped onto an ďANĒ style beach, but I believe after a few drinks we may have to give it a shot. She was a little wary of doing so just due to the fact that we will probably be a little younger than the majority of the crowd, but after reading a few posts on here I think she had a different perspective on it.

I didnít mean to infer anything ďdistastefulĒ about the revealing wear. Everything she intend to bring had a touch of class, just certain pieces are a little sheer and donít leave much to the imagination. I very much look forward to seeing her wearing them We just wanted to be sure it wasnít against the rules. We arenít necessarily concerned with the opinions of others, but at the same time we didnít want to put anyone off or upset folks by an overload of sexy
    Really??? Go to the AN beach, she'll have the same parts as every other woman there, most of whom have had multiple children, surgeries, etc. and are more than sexy in their own right. I get a kick out of people who parade around in a Speedo or Wicked Weasel bikini, but don't have the nerve to go to the AN beach/pool. Everyone has the same equipment, get over it.

We understand that... Sorry if I didn't word my post the way I intended it to come across!

We are in no way trying to put on a show, or go over the top here.. Up here in the land of the cold she rarely ever has a chance to wear these revealing/small pieces, and being our honeymoon she really wanted to be able to wear some things that normally in our life she would never have the chance to do. Mind you, these are classy pieces, not some $5 wicked weasel bikini (although some of that stuff is pretty sexy, lets be honest here).

I know we all have the same parts I just want to see my soon-to-be wife's parts a little more than I normally would without us coming across as rude or over the top.
    Last edited by IndyTraveler; December 29th, 2017 at 01:06 PM. Reason: Too bold!

@IndyTraveler....congrats on choosing CSS. It is a fantastic and ever so romantic resort. My wife and I will be making our next return to CSS May 2018. Don't worry about age. It's really not a factor, especially at SSB (The AN area of CSS). We are 39 and 40 and fit right in. Sure there were some older, and some younger, but the beauty of an AN resort is we all have the same parts (some are new, some are classics, some hardly have any miles on them, others still chugging along after lots of miles....it really doesn't matter). Trust me when I say, it only matters to you, no one else really cares. It is not a competition at all. That said, we did a write up of our first experience with AN and it was right there at CSS/SSB which was the PERFECT place to have such a first time experience. I will post a link to our write up here on the boards. I urge you and your wife to read it, to get a fresh perspective of just what exactly AN truly is, as we have come to understand it over the last year. Again, I don't you could have picked a more romantic escape than CSS. All the best! http://couples.com/mb/showthread.php...-hope-it-helps

Quote Originally Posted by Jnobles View Post
    @IndyTraveler....congrats on choosing CSS. It is a fantastic and ever so romantic resort. My wife and I will be making our next return to CSS May 2018. Don't worry about age. It's really not a factor, especially at SSB (The AN area of CSS). We are 39 and 40 and fit right in. Sure there were some older, and some younger, but the beauty of an AN resort is we all have the same parts (some are new, some are classics, some hardly have any miles on them, others still chugging along after lots of miles....it really doesn't matter). Trust me when I say, it only matters to you, no one else really cares. It is not a competition at all. That said, we did a write up of our first experience with AN and it was right there at CSS/SSB which was the PERFECT place to have such a first time experience. I will post a link to our write up here on the boards. I urge you and your wife to read it, to get a fresh perspective of just what exactly AN truly is, as we have come to understand it over the last year. Again, I don't you could have picked a more romantic escape than CSS. All the best! http://couples.com/mb/showthread.php...-hope-it-helps
    Thanks, I appreciate the tips! I have a way with words sometimes, and I might not have worded my original post correctly.. I in no way intended to imply that we wanted to "compete" in any way, or take things over the top. We just don't often get to do anything like this, and I only wanted to be sure the revealing clothes/swimsuits would be on par with the rules of the resort, and not put off other guests. We really love the fact that the resort is only couples, and not singles/etc. Being our honeymoon she just wanted to be able to wear some items she wouldn't be able to for me.

I've done a little bit of reading on the AN island, and I know we will definitely give it a shot. We are both rather reserved when it comes to something like that, but since we are going to be a few thousand miles from home, we figured why not! She is just concerned about things being awkward or uncomfortable being without clothes.

Default Enjoy Yourselves

Vacations are escapes from reality. The resort setting promotes fun and fantasy and your playfulness will fit right in. What will also fit right in is the consideration for others that you demonstrated by asking the question. Kudos to you for not wanting to offend.

We are considerably older but we are kindred spirits. While our dress code by day will be AN as often as possible, our nightly theme will be sexy. It's part of the playfulness that accompanies our vacations. Donna has many dresses that have never seen any of the bars and restaurants around home but they have been on many trips!

Our pending CSS trip is also scheduled for May (5/19-5/26). Perhaps our paths will cross. In any event, have a great time and keep that twinkle in your eye. It will go a long way toward keeping yourselves in each other's heart and helping you stay forever young!

Indy,
    You mention that you have "done a bit of reading on the AN Island"
    Please be advised that the Island is at Tower Isle resort and not at CSS. At Sans Souci, you will find Sunset Beach (SSB).
    Gene and Jeanne
    CSS October 2012, 2013, 2014, 2016, 2017
    CSS/CTI October 2018

Quote Originally Posted by Amandaeyoung View Post
    Youíll love the AN beach. My fiancť and I first went to CSS in June 2016 when we were both in our early 20s and we didnít feel that we were too young at all. Everyone is very nice! We are going back to CSS in 3 weeks and canít wait to go back to the AN beach.
    See you there!!!!!!!!

She can wear whatever she wants as the rules apply to when/where you can be topless or nude. I've seen very tiny bikinis on the main beach - but she'll stand out a bit as the main beach is a bit more conservative.

Should you care though? No - you're not going to offend anyone - your vacation and you're playing by the rules...

Also - CSS is a great resort for something like this - it's a large resort with few rooms so there are many nooks and hideaways where you guys will be completely alone (look for "Drift Away" and the "Hidden Hot Tub")

As everyone has said though - if you are even thinking about trying AN - go early - you will quickly find it's your best option and there is no-one to offend so you can just relax and enjoy yourselves. (And no-one will stare or make you feel uncomfortable)