Default A few questions about CN

Hey everyone. My husband and I have stayed at CSA twice and CTI twice and have decided to try CN. Can anyone tell us if the Deluxe Ocean View rooms are far enough away from the road to avoid the traffic noise I have read about (Deluxe Gardenview rooms seem to have the noise complaints).

Also, has the construction completed to the hotel next door? Does that hotel share same beach as CN?

Thank you!!
    Sharon "gravysgal"

We have only gotten Beachfront rooms.......never an issue with road noise.
    The construction had been completed. All beaches are shared in Negril. Do the people get to hang out....no.
    But they can and do walk by. The one thing that amazed us in past visits is how good security works. If you arent a Couples guest, you can't get anywhere near our lounges with out them stoping you.
    This is the same as CSA.

Jack

We were in Building 8 at the end of October (Oceanview). I would say it is close to the road as the Garden Views. There was some road noise but not enough to bother us. We are CSA veterans as well. As a reference, the road noise in buildings 2,3,7,8 at CN is about the same as the Garden Veranda rooms at CSA. Becareful, Oceanview does not mean you are looking directly out at the ocean from your terrace. You'll still have some gardens etc. between your room and the beach.

The Royalton is basically done. They were building a small office building right behind CN's building 8, that was noisier than the road. Not sure where that stands 6 weeks later.

The two hotels are on the same bay, their beaches are right next to each other. The CN AN beach is between the Royalton and the CN textile beach. As like anywhere in Jamaica, the waterline on any beach is open to all. Compared to CSA, there are fewer vendors and less foot traffic at CN.

Brad & Carla
    CSA 2012, 2014, 2015
    CN 2017
    Next?

We have only gotten Beachfront rooms.......never an issue with road noise.
    The construction had been completed. All beaches are shared in Negril. Do the people get to hang out....no.
    But they can and do walk by. The one thing that amazed us in past visits is how good security works. If you arent a Couples guest, you can't get anywhere near our lounges with out them stoping you.
    This is the same as CSA.

Jack