Thread: Lobster night

Default Lobster night

What is your favorite restaurant at CSA for lobster night and why?

We like to go to Patois. No res. needed, open air, no long pants required, and just a really special feel to the Restaurant. Also... gotta get a chocolate dessert!!!!

I don't eat lobster but my wife would eat lobster 24/7 if she could....we have been to CSA 9 x and Feathers was typically her choice for lobster night, Patois being close 2nd and then Palms-(she did not care for the lobster preparation at Lemongrass) BUT have to tell you Palms during our last visit even though buffet during the day and a la carte at night.... drastically had improved and we clearly noticed the difference as far as food quality, taste & preparation and also service was a lot better compared to past visits. Perhaps some of the renovations there last yr had something to do with the noticable improvement in all areas of the Palms as Palms would typically our last option for dinner but during lobster night for our last vacation according to my wife... she liked the taste and lobster preparation at Palms this year over Feathers.

if you are torn or still can't decide....my wife loves lobster so much, we went to palms early-( as soon as they opened for dinner service as you know no reservations needed at Palms) and earlier in the week we had dinner reservations for Feathers and took the latest reservation time for Feathers so the "Mrs" can have her 2nd lobster fix.. shhhhh don't tell anyone LOL!

We like to eat at Lemongrass - yes I know you're all imagining Green Thai Lobster Curry :-) But we just ask to have it with garlic butter and that's what we get. We just love the setting there, on the balcony.

How does Lobster Night work at CSS? What night? What restaurants? My wife loves lobster. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveT View Post
    How does Lobster Night work at CSS? What night? What restaurants? My wife loves lobster. Thanks.
    Lobster night is on Wednesday and coincides with the repeaters dinner. If you are not attending repeaters dinner, lobster is served in all 3 restaurants.
    Gene and Jeanne
    CSS October 2012, 2013, 2014, 2016, 2017
    CSS/CTI October 2018

Quote Originally Posted by JEANNEW View Post
    Lobster night is on Wednesday and coincides with the repeaters dinner. If you are not attending repeaters dinner, lobster is served in all 3 restaurants.
    Thanks.

Not that I would, but, could on have two dinners on lobster night? Say at 4:30 (like a late lunch), then again around 9 or 10?

Quote Originally Posted by SteveT View Post
    Thanks.

Not that I would, but, could on have two dinners on lobster night? Say at 4:30 (like a late lunch), then again around 9 or 10?
    Not sure that dinner is served at 4:30, however, you can order 2 lobsters on your plate if you would like.
    Gene and Jeanne
    CSS October 2012, 2013, 2014, 2016, 2017
    CSS/CTI October 2018

We have definitely doubled down on Lobster night. We have yet to try Lemongrass for some reason but we have done Patois/Palms (good walk between the two) and Feathers/Patios combos.