Default Endless Love rewards gift

We have been at the Endless Love level since it began. My husband and I have been to CTI 3 times so far this year. We have yet to receive the "signature gift". What is it and when will we receive it?

Quote Originally Posted by Beth View Post
    We have been at the Endless Love level since it began. My husband and I have been to CTI 3 times so far this year. We have yet to receive the "signature gift". What is it and when will we receive it?
    Same for us. It was supposed to be posted out but we have never received anything. We live in the U.K. so assumed it doesn’t get posted this far.
    Kevin & Sylvie
    COR 2003, 2005, 2013, 2014, 2015
    CSA 2005, 2013, 2014, 2015
    CSS 2007
    CN 2003

I received my gift for 2016, which was a very nice book with photos, but have not received my gift for 2017 yet. I was looking at the book yesterday wondering where my 'signature gift' for 2017 was.

Jennifer

We’ve been at the Highest level for years. From US. Never received any gift after we returned home. Not complaining but maybe better to underpromise and over deliver than the converse.

I sent an e-mail to the Romance Rewards Coordinator, and made arrangements to get my gift when I was recently at CN. The gift was a very nice twisted palm key chain with a bottle opener on the back.

Jenni