Thread: CSS Renovations

Default CSS Renovations

We are looking to book CSS this summer, but last year we were informed that the top half of the resort (D-E-F-G Blocks + Casanova & Lobby) would be undergoing renovations.

Any update on this? We usually stay up in G-Block

I asked this question today and got a quick response.

Hi Debra,

Not sure where the members of the group receive their information but at this time there is no scheduled renovations for Couples Sans Souci.
    There has been some talk as to the renovations that need to be done, however a time frame for that has not been issued.
    Blocks A and B only provide One Bedroom Beachfront Suite room categories.
    Thanks for choosing Couples Resorts, looking forward to hosting you.

Paul G. Thompson
    Reservations Agent/Special Service Agent
    T: 1.800.268.7537 Ext 1429
    F: 876.632.8216
    E: paul.t@couples.com

Thanks Debra.

Got this information from Pierre Battaglia who is the GM of the resort, he confirmed this in June 2017 at the Couples Repeat Guest Dinner

Quote Originally Posted by domandsonia View Post
    Thanks Debra.

Got this information from Pierre Battaglia who is the GM of the resort, he confirmed this in June 2017 at the Couples Repeat Guest Dinner
    Pierre mentioned it at our July repeaters dinner as well. I don't believe they were going to shut the resort down as they did when they updated A&B.

I can confirm the same message at our 8/29th repeaters dinner- i dont believe any dates were firm, just that the buildings up top would be the focus in 2018. mke