Thread: Wicked Weasels?

Default Wicked Weasels?

Looking to cut loose a little on vacation, wife has picked up some Wicked Weasel bikinis. Trying to judge how she'll fit in at CSS. Thongs common? Sheer? And is it topless on main beach?
    Thanks for any insights you all can share!

Just got back, first visit to couples css. We saw one cheeky swimsuit that became a thong over time. My wife wore her wicked weasel in the mineral pool at night. Only all nude at AN beach, no topless. I’m sure she could wear it but did not seem to be norm, and wouldn’t go with the shear ones.

At CSS it is not common to see any nudity on the main beach, including topless even though topless is allowed on the main beach. I have never seen anyone go topless on the main beach.

I am not sure that sheer bottoms or fishnet bottoms are allowed on the main beach since it does allow for nudity. You might as well go to SSB though you will have to completely undress.

Not sure that we have seen any wicked weasels at CSS but there should be no problem. You do see a few thongs (female and male). The official rule is that topless only on the beach but we have seen topless at the pools several times unless someone complains. You will not get any complaints from the Euro crowd but probably will from others on this message board.

It is YOUR vacation, dress as you please.

Have seen thongs on the main beach, but never topless, though its permissible. I wouldn't worry about fitting in at CSS, that's not what its about.

Welcome to Couples,

A suggestion. This brand of bikini is almost like wearing nothing at all. What it does cover is see through. If she has no problem wearing this bikini she may as well go all the way. Both of you should consider Sunset Beach instead. Just a thought.

Enjoy your stay in paradise.

Only 124 more days until Couples Negril.
    Jack and Kathy
    CSA 2007, 2010, and 2016. CTI 2012, 2014. CN 2016 (Trading Places only), 2018, 2020. 2023?

During our trip in April 2016 we saw a woman on the main beach in a very sheer bikini, nobody from staff had an issue or asked her to cover up. Our group of friends was of the opinion why not just come over to SSB with us.

Quote Originally Posted by Cingularity View Post
    Looking to cut loose a little on vacation, wife has picked up some Wicked Weasel bikinis. Trying to judge how she'll fit in at CSS. Thongs common? Sheer? And is it topless on main beach?
    Thanks for any insights you all can share!
    As suggested - why not just cut loose a tiny bit more and take the plunge to ssb!

I have seen some very tiny bikinis/thongs and topless at css main beach, but not very often.

Either way - this is your vacation - If its allowed and you feel comfortable, then go for it - forget what everyone else thinks - never worry about fitting in...

I do have an idea though - let's assume you don't want to go naked and she's not comfortable on the main beach - you could go to ssb at sunset hour when it becomes "clothing optional" - there will still be some nudists around so you would "fit in" more....

last trip we spent 10 nights there. in that time we saw 1 woman on the main beach topless and she attracted more attention than anyone on SSB. it is possible it happened more often but since we spent all day at SSB we would never have noticed it. as MichaelAndKristin mentioned SSb becomes clothing optional after 5pm. you will see plenty of people nude there still and some clothed people will be coming over for the sun set