Default Traveling with another Couple - suggestions!

We've been to Couples four times and absolutely love it. We've convinced some good friends to go with us for an upcoming trip to Couples Negril.
    We want to get them a little something - any suggestions? Any other suggestions for when traveling with another couple?

When we convinced our friends to go to Jamaica and Couples with us for the first time a few years ago we got them a little gift bag. We had some Bubba cups, a Jamaica flag sticker for their car, little battery operated fans, etc.

Our friends had never traveled internationally and he had never been on an airplane. They likely would not ever have gone if they didn't have a 'guide'. Help them get thru the whole travel process with passports, immigration, customes, etc. But I encourage you to not tell them too much about the resort. Leave a lot for them to discover on their own. That is part of the fun.

Being multiple repeaters and booking early with resort credit added, we have taken friends in the private sunset cruise - highly recommended. We've been three times and have loved them all.

We like to bring special bottles of wine to enjoy at Feathers (or the nice restaurant of your resort). Bringing a bottle for them is easy and a special gesture. If they are exceptionally special, we've really enjoyed purchasing a personal photo shoot. I imagine that could be a wonderful gift commerating their trip and your friendship.

Bert, tell me about the private sunset cruise? Is this the private boat cruise I see on the website? If you have 2 couples, it the cost doubled? Or can 4 go for the same price as 2?

Quote Originally Posted by Mike@Debbie View Post
    Bert, tell me about the private sunset cruise? Is this the private boat cruise I see on the website? If you have 2 couples, it the cost doubled? Or can 4 go for the same price as 2?
    The price is based on the number of couples. However, there is a discounted price for each additional couple. This was at CSS.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike@Debbie View Post
    Yes, it is a private boat cruise. Once, when the CN boat was out of commission, we got the CSA dive boat! That was a HUGE boat for just the captain, my wife & I and our good friend Jovane (we sure do miss him). Another time we got a small catamaran, another a small motor boat...I say small, but they all have a bathroom, plenty of room to sit (or stand), enjoy some cocktails and finger food, etc.

My recollection is that it is the same price ($250 total I think) regardless of one couple or 2 couples. A third couple adds to the cost. We are going to CN in December and will likely consider doing the cruise with just us (or, if we make friends with someone, invite them along since it doesn't impact cost). Enjoy!