Default First timers arrivng 28/10/17 to 11/04/17

Never been to a Couples Resort but really looking forward to it. Anyone else coming these dates?

Yes, coming in from Atlanta on 10/27/17 until 11/2/17 . Done other resorts in Jamaica, but our first trip to CSS as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce-E View Post
    Yes, coming in from Atlanta on 10/27/17 until 11/2/17 . Done other resorts in Jamaica, but our first trip to CSS as well.
    We have been to other AU Natural resorts (Hedo and Desires) but were too over the top and wanted to enjoy a more relaxing atmosphere so we chose CSS. The only thing my wife is upset about is that all the other couple resorts have a Catamerang cruise this one does not. This resort seems to offer what we are looking for. Also since we are there for Halloween we are trying to find out if they are having a Halloween party so we can bring a costume along.

We have been to a couple of other AN resorts as well, but never Couples. I posted a question about Halloween several weeks ago when we first booked, but never got a reply. Did find some old posts that said Couples resorts normally have some type of Halloween activities. Some of the other resorts we visited in the past had costume parties. We are planning to take costumes in case they do.

My wife is going to call the resort about the Halloween question and I will let you know their answer.

Blog Entries

Hi All,

All our resorts host a Halloween Party. For highlights of past pictures, check out our FB page https://www.facebook.com/pg/couplesr...73962279324592. We will post the schedules as soon as we are in receipt of them.
    Michelle Gordon
    ------------------
    On-Island Social Media Coordinator
    Couples Resorts