Default CSS- Photographer?

Hello again! I've been off the boards since my last Couples visit, it's too hard to read the lovely comments when there's no trip on the books!

We have recently booked our 4th trip to Couples, this time to CSS. Have been to the other three properties and very excited to see what CSS has in store for us.

One of the things we have found that we really love about our visits is the photographers that were at CSA and CN- we've purchased photo packages every time and love having the memories scroll away on my computer and in a frame. Do they have photographers at CSS as well?

And does anyone have a good suggestion for a great beach drink that's not frozen/sweet and not Red Stripe? Looking to mix it up this time around but those are my fall backs.

Thanks!

-Jen and Jon in MN

Quote Originally Posted by MNJenRN View Post
    Hello again! I've been off the boards since my last Couples visit, it's too hard to read the lovely comments when there's no trip on the books!

We have recently booked our 4th trip to Couples, this time to CSS. Have been to the other three properties and very excited to see what CSS has in store for us.

One of the things we have found that we really love about our visits is the photographers that were at CSA and CN- we've purchased photo packages every time and love having the memories scroll away on my computer and in a frame. Do they have photographers at CSS as well?

And does anyone have a good suggestion for a great beach drink that's not frozen/sweet and not Red Stripe? Looking to mix it up this time around but those are my fall backs.

Thanks!

-Jen and Jon in MN

I can tell you that my wife enjoys many of the blender drinks that are are offered at CSS. She has found over the years that the vast majority of them are even better if she has them leave out the "simple syrup" when making the drink. Simple syrup is pure liquid sugar and can over sweeten many of the blender drinks. This is especially true when it's a fruit drink. You tend to taste the fruit more if the "simple syrup" is left out.

Quote Originally Posted by M&L View Post
    I can tell you that my wife enjoys many of the blender drinks that are are offered at CSS. She has found over the years that the vast majority of them are even better if she has them leave out the "simple syrup" when making the drink. Simple syrup is pure liquid sugar and can over sweeten many of the blender drinks. This is especially true when it's a fruit drink. You tend to taste the fruit more if the "simple syrup" is left out.
    That is a great idea! I'm going to try that.

Ting & Vodka

We just got back from CSS. We hardly saw the photographer this time. As expected, we saw him at the Repeaters dinner and at the Gala. We only saw him one other time during our 6 night stay.

Quote Originally Posted by rim1one View Post
    We just got back from CSS. We hardly saw the photographer this time. As expected, we saw him at the Repeaters dinner and at the Gala. We only saw him one other time during our 6 night stay.
    Darn- maybe it' s not a super popular thing people use. We were lucky enough to have the sunset photo session though- it was stormy but made for some very pretty light. We were hoping to take advantage this time around and try to make sure we tracked them down. Oh well. We'll keep our eyes out but won't count on it.

Ting and vodka? That sounds delicious!

Gin and Ting but be careful, they go down easy ��

It took us a while (it was our 15th trip), but we finally booked an entire photoshoot with a resort photographer. Multiple outfits, including swimsuits and formal, and let him direct us throughout. We loved the results and purchased the entire package. It took about 90 minutes, but he really knew his stuff, including where to go, and how to help a less than glamours older couple look great. Rather than the spottyness of getting pictures as they're walking around, we can really reccomend setting up a shoot. Kind of makes you feel like a star, and you only have to buy what you like!

Quote Originally Posted by Micanopy View Post
    It took us a while (it was our 15th trip), but we finally booked an entire photoshoot with a resort photographer. Multiple outfits, including swimsuits and formal, and let him direct us throughout. We loved the results and purchased the entire package. It took about 90 minutes, but he really knew his stuff, including where to go, and how to help a less than glamours older couple look great. Rather than the spottyness of getting pictures as they're walking around, we can really reccomend setting up a shoot. Kind of makes you feel like a star, and you only have to buy what you like!
    I didn't realize that was an option, what a great idea! I bet the photos (and the two of you) are gorgeous! Thanks for the scoop.

And Gin and Ting? That sounds fantastic...

Quote Originally Posted by Dadofsprout5 View Post
    Ting & Vodka
    I'm going to have to try this!

I like Ting and Vodka with a splash of Cranberry. Very refreshing....
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come