Default AN Negril beach...bathrooms?

Just wondering about the bathroom situation in the AN section of the beach. Does one exist? Also curious about foot traffic with new hotel. My Husband and I love CTI and CSS. We have been to both many times. Wanted to try Negril but I enjoy the privacy the other resorts give? Any advise? A little uneasy about that "walk to the water" lol

Yes, there is a bathroom at the back of the AN beach, right behind the bar. As for the amount of traffic from next door? There weren't finished working when we were there this past January. I don't worry about the walk to the beach, if someone sees me and is offended, that's their problem not mine. I'll never see them again anyway. We are on our section of the beach and no matter what, the others will have no say in whether I walk to the beach with nothing on or something on.

Duane & Mary 153 days to go

Quote Originally Posted by dannychris1112 View Post
    Just wondering about the bathroom situation in the AN section of the beach. Does one exist? Also curious about foot traffic with new hotel. My Husband and I love CTI and CSS. We have been to both many times. Wanted to try Negril but I enjoy the privacy the other resorts give? Any advise? A little uneasy about that "walk to the water" lol
    Funny, I don't remember if there was a bathroom. We'd only spend a few hours there and never had to use one. Just never noticed it perhaps, but I can't remember a place it would be either.

If you are uneasy going from lounger to water, you can wrap the floatie around you until you're in waist deep. Then you'll want to float on it.

was there in June 2017. We found there to be too much traffic back and forth down the beach. Also, the Royalton has lots of families in the water and on the beach directly next to CN AN section. Some people are ok with that, but we found it to be overly exposed and since it was our first time with AN, it was a no go for us so we booked CSS for next month to give it a try there since it is more isolated. Some folks don't care, we just happened to not be able to get past the exposure personally. I hope that helps.

Yes, there is a single person (nice) bathroom inland on the corner of the beach. The bathroom and the water will expose you slightly to non AN guests. I felt that it was about half the ladies that covered their fronts with a towel to go to the bathroom and half did not. Same with the floatie shield to the waters edge. For myself the anonymity did the trick, I found that I just didn't care. Honestly, 99% of clothed people have no desire to stare anyway.

FYI. the bathroom isn't really part of the AN area. Its about 5 feet outside of it based upon the location of the signs.

Quote Originally Posted by JakkL View Post
    FYI. the bathroom isn't really part of the AN area. Its about 5 feet outside of it based upon the location of the signs.
    It's close enough for me to consider part of the AN beach. Nobody but AN people seem to use it. There is an open shower next to it which is nice if you want to wash off after going in the ocean.
    ... it keepsh me shane