Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: July 2018

Default July 2018

We are turning to CN next July. This year is the first year in the past 13 years we have not be able to go to Couples. We had to invest some money into our home. We've been to CN, CSS and CTI with trading places days to CSA. CSS and CN are our favorites. Who else is coming back next July? Hoping to meet up with friends we've met at CN.

we are also returning to CN next year after a 2 year absent. Can't wait to meet up with friends and be back home. Be there June 30th-July 7th can't get here fast enough.

Hi Caribbeanlovers...I was hoping you were going to respond to this post. So happy you are going to be there. Can't wait to see you guys. We are hoping Jimmy & Mariann and Captain & Cheryl Ann will be there also. We will be there June 29th to July 7th. Only 11 months to go.

we attended the repeaters dinner on July 3rd of this year and was told by staff there was 40% repeaters that week. This first week of July is always a blast.

My fiancť and I will be visiting July 2nd-8th. We're first timers, going to be celebrating our honeymoon!

lets get this back at the top

Hi All! We will be returning to CN July 14 - 22. Can't wait!

We are sooo excited ! Not only will we be spending the first week in July at CN, we will be married on the beach in the 4th :-)
    This will be our first trip to Jamaica and we canít wait to start making memories !

Be excited. Be very excited!!! We will see you there.

WOO HOO double digit dance 99 more days

the CNNB Council will be returning again this year. 7/3-15/18. can't wait to see everyone.

Looking forward to trip #7. We haven't been back since 2015 and are ready for CN! We will be there June 29 - July 6.

are we going to have the resort to ourselves from 7/20 to 7/27?- dwayne & cheryl

chime in if u'll be there- we r looking forward to another trip

Chris and Michele will be there meeting back up with the regular ANers June 30 - July 7. Can't wait to see your wedding StevenJudi!!. Congrats

Default July Crew

Quote Originally Posted by VTHokie View Post
    Chris and Michele will be there meeting back up with the regular ANers June 30 - July 7. Can't wait to see your wedding StevenJudi!!. Congrats
    Let's get this July Crew post back to the top and keep the August Crew in line, lol 43 Days to HOME AGAIN

Come on July Peeps, Check In and get July back to the top on top.

I cannot believe I started this thread 11 months ago and we are down to 39 days. We cannot wait to see everyone. Looking forward to seeing that beach wedding on July 4th. Congrats!!

I have a question for anyone that has done the Dolphin Experience. I am assuming we can book this from the tour desk at CN. Does someone from Dolphin Cove pick us up or do we have to provide our own transportation? This has been on our want-to-do list for years and we are finally going to do it.
    Thanks for any responses.

We did it our first visit. You book at the excursion desk and transportation is provided. I have since been told about the animals in captivity not being properly taken care of however we didnít see any evidence of this. It was a great one time experience but havenít had the urge to do a repeat visit. Becareful of high pressure sale tacticsfor pictures and videos.

Thanks Richie G for the info. Are you also arriving on June 29th? We are there June 29th to July 7th. We should arrive at the airport around 10:30am Jamaica time. See you soon.

We will be there on the 30th but may fly out with you alll on the 7th.

Quote Originally Posted by BrendaandBruce.PA View Post
    Thanks Richie G for the info. Are you also arriving on June 29th? We are there June 29th to July 7th. We should arrive at the airport around 10:30am Jamaica time. See you soon.
    Are you all on Facebook?

I think our flight home leaves around 2:30pm, but we don't want to think about that. LOL
    Check facebook for Bruce Sowers and you'll find us. He has a picture of us from a few years ago at CTI on facebook.

Will do so we can put a face with a name. Mine is under Richie Grantham

4 weeks from today!!! Can't wait to see everyone - Fireball, chocolate martinis, and my Red Stripe of course.. I hope Timar is ready for us.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast