Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1

    Default Cross Access to the Resorts

    Dear Couples -- I think it would be a great feature to allow cross access to the resorts at night, specifically the restaurants. I am aware of the "trading places" opportunities during the day, but I think you should expand that opportunity for the evening (don't make us leave at 4pm each day). Has the marketing team ever considered this? If not, what are your concerns about allowing this interaction? I would love to be able to try out on of the restaurants at the other resort in my area, even if I had to pay a nominal fee and a cab fare. Thank you in advance.

  2. #2

    Default

    Ditto on this rim1one. I would like to sample the restaurants, but also the general ambience at the sister resort during the evening.

    Another exchange program I would like to suggest is the talent. CSA has Ultimate Chocolate. I have not had the pleasure of this gentleman's talents, but I know he is very popular. CN has Donnovan Darylrimple who is big favorite there. I know Donnovan plays multiple evenings at CN. How about a weekly talent exchange where Donnovan goes to CSA the same evening Ultimate Chocolate goes to CN?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    374
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default

    Hello All...

    Thank you for your feedback. Unfortunately, we are not able to extend the Trading Places to include dinner at this time due to the operational issues we would face. Due to the difference in each property’s size, (some being 75+ rooms larger than its sister property next door) restaurant availability could be effected for guests who have booked each resort. We always want to give the guests who have booked the resort of choice first priority.

    We thank you very much for your thoughts, and we will take them into consideration when we consider potential updates to our Trading Places program.
    Michelle Gordon
    ------------------
    On-Island Social Media Coordinator
    Couples Resorts

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MichelleG 'Island Girl' View Post
    Hello All...

    Thank you for your feedback. Unfortunately, we are not able to extend the Trading Places to include dinner at this time due to the operational issues we would face. Due to the difference in each property’s size, (some being 75+ rooms larger than its sister property next door) restaurant availability could be effected for guests who have booked each resort. We always want to give the guests who have booked the resort of choice first priority.

    We thank you very much for your thoughts, and we will take them into consideration when we consider potential updates to our Trading Places program.
    Couples is missing a revenue opportunity by not allowing cross access. You should at least try it during the slower season.

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike@Debbie View Post
    Ditto on this rim1one. I would like to sample the restaurants, but also the general ambience at the sister resort during the evening.

    Another exchange program I would like to suggest is the talent. CSA has Ultimate Chocolate. I have not had the pleasure of this gentleman's talents, but I know he is very popular. CN has Donnovan Darylrimple who is big favorite there. I know Donnovan plays multiple evenings at CN. How about a weekly talent exchange where Donnovan goes to CSA the same evening Ultimate Chocolate goes to CN?
    Thanks for leaving your opinion. Maybe if there is enough interest Couples will really consider how they could work to make this happen.

  6. #6

    Default

    Why not just book a split stay? Especially if you are staying long enough to exhaust the dining of one resort.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    374
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default

    rim1one,

    We do offer guests the opportunity to purchase Evening Passes to our sister resorts from 6:00pm - 1:00am at a cost of $100 per person.
    Michelle Gordon
    ------------------
    On-Island Social Media Coordinator
    Couples Resorts

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MichelleG 'Island Girl' View Post
    rim1one,

    We do offer guests the opportunity to purchase Evening Passes to our sister resorts from 6:00pm - 1:00am at a cost of $100 per person.
    I didn't know this. I like the idea of staying at your own resort for evening dining. At $200 per couple, I don't see too many taking this option.

    Life is good

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •