Thread: May 2018

Default May 2018

435 days until CTI. Though it will be our 5th Couples vacation, it'll be our first time to CTI. Who else will be there?

CN 2009, CSS 2013, CN 2014, CSS 2016, CTI 2018 soon come!!!

Ben and Miranda
    Michigan, USA

Hi Ben and Miranda.........................what dates will you be there? This will be our 5th trip also, from Saturday 5th May to Saturday 19th May 2018. We have been to CTI in 2005, 2006 and 2007. In 2009 we stayed at CSS while CTI was being refurbished, not been back since so we are mega-excited! CTI is our favourite over CSS.

We'll be there the 18th through the 26th, so we'll only share one night there, and it looks like we'll each have the resort to ourselves the rest of the time, since no one else has said they'll be there.

Looks as though you could be right, a very quiet resort in May, or perhaps everyone is shy However, May is still nine months away so there will be choices and bookings to be made in the next few months.

It is a shame we overlap by only one night, but at the moment it looks as though there will be plenty of room at the bar.

We just booked CTI from April 30 - May 5! Anyone else??

Hi there jama84.....................we arrive on May 5th, just as you are leaving, sorry we will miss you.
    At the moment May doesn't seem a very busy month at CTI, but I am sure others will join the thread in time.

May 27-June 4. 4th trip to CTI. Jamaica soon come. I'm homesick 😎

Just got our 2nd trip booked. April 28th to May 5th. So excited to go back!!

Oh dear, it looks though we are either arriving as you leave, or leaving just as you arrive. Anyone out there going to be here at CTI between 5th - 19th May?
    Counting down the days

Although our travel plans aren't set 100% because I still need to earn another day of time off for the trip, we're hoping to stay from May 19th to June 1st. It's for our 20th anniversary!

May looks to be quiet or at least from those of us who are on the message board. Facebook shows a few others (but I still love this board)

cheri-greg-wv April 28 -5
    Jama84 April 30- 5
    Faraway May 5 - 19
    benandmiranda May 18 - 26
    ALF0525 May 19 - 1 (Happy Anniversary!)
    Mrs.Biggs May 27- 4

I earned the extra day of time off I needed, so the trip has been booked! We even decided to stay an extra day, so we'll be there from May 19 to June 2!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ALF0525 View Post
    I earned the extra day of time off I needed, so the trip has been booked! We even decided to stay an extra day, so we'll be there from May 19 to June 2!!!
    Thatís great! Hope you signed up for Romance Rewards. Even though itís your first visit, Iíd like to bet it wonít be your last. Just ask the rest of us!

81 days and counting...

Default First time's a charm CTI!

Almost there! We'll be at CTI 5/19-5/22 then meeting some friends at CSS 5/22-2/7. This isn't our first trip to Couples...and it's not gonna be our last!
    Mindy and Rich
    CN 2002, 2003 CSA 2003, 2004, 2011, 2013, 2016 CSS - 2009, 2016

Quote Originally Posted by CouplesRocks View Post
    435 days until CTI. Though it will be our 5th Couples vacation, it'll be our first time to CTI. Who else will be there?

CN 2009, CSS 2013, CN 2014, CSS 2016, CTI 2018 soon come!!!

Ben and Miranda
    Michigan, USA

So, CouplesRocks (AKA: Ben and Miranda) and Mrs. Biggs, when are we getting together for drinks?! Looks like your trips won't overlap, but we'll overlap with both of you! :0)

We'll be ready when you are. We plan to be on location by 12:00 on the 27th! We'll have plenty of time to hang around the hotel before our room is ready (in case it's not). We love the beach, the main bar, the swim up bar, the veggie bar, lol. I guess we're little CTI drifters. Oh, we also love love love the paddle boards and wind surfing. We'll be the ones doing acro yoga on the waves ;-) 46 more sleeps!!!

Unfortunately we had to cancel our upcoming trip. You will all have to party on without us!

We'll be at CSS from May 15-25 (our 5th time). Can't wait to have some jerk chicken followed by a rum cream and ice cream 'shake'. Also looking forward to spending time over at SSB. I think this year we'll finally head over to CTI to check that place out. We'll also be renewing our wedding vows at CSS! On the 25th of May we are heading over to try out Couples Negril. We'll be there until the 30th of May.

Mike and Patti
    Wisconsin, USA

Miranda & Ben, I'm SO sorry to hear this I hope everything is ok and you'll be able to reschedule and get back "home" soon. Who knows, maybe one day we'll meet back up with you in Jamaica.
    Take care, Jennifer & Jason

Getting so excited! We leave 4 weeks from tomorrow!!!

May 30-June 5. First time at CTI. Stayed at CN two years ago. Canít wait!

Well, Mrs. Biggs and Angela, we'd love to meet you and your fellas! We'll bringing along some Cards Against Humanity for a little ice-breaking get-to-know-ya fun. I sent friend requests to you both. I'm hoping that might allow for some instant messaging so we might exchange contact info if you're interested.

It feels so good to be able to say our trip is "next month"!!!

Canít wait!

Default May 25-June1

Hi everyone. We are visiting Jamaica and CTI for the first time in 10 days.

DO most couples keep to themselves or is everyone pretty friendly or just have to feel the vibe?

We are southerners so we will talk to a tree stump.

Susan and Jackson