Default Pre Check; not working?

Anyone else having a problem logging in for the Rewards Pre-check in? I've been trying for two days and keep getting an error page. I know it's not absolutely necessary, but we would like to take advantage of some of the perks.

Anyone at Couples aware of this? Am I doing something wrong?

I tried leaving a message on the "Live" chat, which tells me they will get back to me later. I've tried using alternative browsers, FireFox and Safari. No luck with either one.

If you offer an online link like this it would be nice to keep it working.

Oy....
    See you at the beach!
    dirtleg & sandyfoot

I am getting the same ERROR Message and I'm also using Safari. I just signed up as this will be our first trip and we are arriving on July 22nd.....whoooo hooo...not long to go !!! I would like to try and get this completed before we leave if possible. Any suggestions ?

I tried to do the pre check-in a few days ago and it didn't work either. Oh well, we arrive tomorrow!

Blog Entries

Hi all,

We are aware of the issue and are working on it, Apologies for any inconvenience that has occurred.

Michelle G
    Michelle Gordon
    ------------------
    On-Island Social Media Coordinator
    Couples Resorts

Our dilemma has been resolved. Thanks Couples!
    Again, wonderful customer service! But I hope the app/website get repaired for future guests.
    See you at the beach!
    dirtleg & sandyfoot

No worries! Everything was ready and check-in was seamless when we arrived even without doing the pre check-in.