Anyone that's looking for a weddingmoon location, you need to consider Couples Swept Away. There's a million different locations a bride and groom could pick from when considering a destination wedding but the Couples Swept Away is the perfect place. They have several locations when it comes to your own personal style or vision. We picked the beach location because we wanted it simple and it's the 7 mile beach. It's simply GORGEOUS!

The whole experience of getting married in Jamaica was super easy to be honest. The wedding coordinators were very helpful and responded quickly when I had questions. Once, arrive we met with our actual wedding coordinator and confirmed details. Let's just say it's stress free! The night before, it was crazy to think we were getting married the next day because there was nothing to worry about. Simple, easy, and beautiful!

When it came to the photographer and videographer we decided to go with an outside company. We wanted a video we could share with our family and friends back in the states for our reception since it was just the two of us in Jamaica. This was the best decision and completely worth it! If interested in more details on the photographer & videographer, please contact me at cdbedortha@gmail.com. I would be happy to share details and pictures, since we had excellent service.

You will not be disappointed with the service, staff, location, and activities that are offered at Couples Swept Away. We're already planning to go back!