Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Security Rules enforcement

Quote Originally Posted by El Duderino View Post
    Just an update, security got much stricter. I saw someone take a photo into the water as people were walking in, and security chased her down the beach to get her phone to look for the photos. Also no more half clothed people either. Thanks for getting on this, please keep at it.
    We arrive tomorrow and all can rest assured that we will ensure that security personnel do their jobs. Way too much money is invested to put up with nonsense about the rules. Get naked, stay naked! Irie!
    TonyS

Quote Originally Posted by sandyhub View Post
    Ugly Americans are embarrassing enough to me when I travel to other countries. This story is amazing. What a sorry way to spend a vacation, being a martyr. Having the money to go to Jamaica is no guarantee of wisdom. I hope I don't cross paths with this egomaniac
    There are bad travelers from all over the world, I've met good people and I've met tools from all over. I'm Canadian and I've been embarrassed by the behavior of some of my countrymen. It seems to me that it's more about some peoples sense of entitlement than where they are from. Some twits just seem to think that the rules are for others, and don't apply to them.
    The overwhelming majority of people we have met at Couples have been great (which may mean I'm the tool, who knows)
    l

I might be ugly and I am an American but let's try not to throw all Americans into one basket. All the folks I have talked to on the AN beach have been Americans and seemed to be great people.

Quote Originally Posted by Frandele View Post
    Management and Guest didn't care as long as she sat with the towel around her and not walk around , some vacation and SOME WAY to make a point ,sit in a chair for 4 days and not move
    That's some BS. I'm shocked management didn't care. Someone I saw in a bathing suit one day, was without it the next after I made my post on here from the resort. That's why I'm surprised an in person complaint didn't get as far.

Guess I never much have given a hoot to what any other guest does or doesn't do unless somehow they directly impact my stay. Myself and SWMBO are getting naked where it's allowed (and we paid for it) and the "rule" for it being au naturale only isn't my issue to take up with other guests. I might if the opportunity took place say something to security or the bartender, however in no way will I allow the idiotic actions of any other guest take away from why we go in the first place.

I'll assume blind culture labeling is the norm now, signed 2 beautiful Jamericans.

Quote Originally Posted by Gatekeeper View Post
    That's why we Northerners make sure people know we are Canadians...(more so now with your president insulting every nation on earth).

Where was security. She should have been tossed off the beach and if she persisted told to leave the property.
    I'm sorry Gatekeeper, but as Canadian, your comment disgusts me, where do you get off insulting our American friends, brothers and sisters. Nowhere in the original comment did it state that the person was American, perhaps they were
    from Toronto, who knows. There are rude people from all corners of the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Piperman View Post
    I'm sorry Gatekeeper, but as Canadian, your comment disgusts me, where do you get off insulting our American friends, brothers and sisters. Nowhere in the original comment did it state that the person was American, perhaps they were
    from Toronto, who knows. There are rude people from all corners of the world.
    Good point...I apologize.

Our soft wood industry has been dealt a huge blow by Trump and I let that anger taint my post.
    Last edited by Gatekeeper; June 29th, 2017 at 01:21 PM.

My wife and I were at CSS SSB in January. We met people from the States, Britain, Germany and other countries. ALL were great! We couldn't feel more comfortable at SSB. The people made it. We are from the Great White North (Canada) and didn't find an issue with anyone at SSB. All followed the rules and we remain friends with many of the newd friends we met!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gatekeeper View Post
    Our soft wood industry has been dealt a huge blow by Trump and I let that anger taint my post.
    Don't feel too bad. This f'ing guy taints life in the states. He's an national embarrassment. The president of the USA is bickering and fighting with people on twitter, insulting other countries, etc etc. I feel like the US owes the world an apology for this, and I didn't even vote for him. Hopefully the world still likes us in 3.5 more agonizing years, but if they didn't, I'd fully understand.

Quote Originally Posted by El Duderino View Post
    Don't feel too bad. This f'ing guy taints life in the states. He's an national embarrassment. The president of the USA is bickering and fighting with people on twitter, insulting other countries, etc etc. I feel like the US owes the world an apology for this, and I didn't even vote for him. Hopefully the world still likes us in 3.5 more agonizing years, but if they didn't, I'd fully understand.
    What is more worrisome than this a$$ clown there in the blanco house is the 50+ million people who saw it fit that he should be there. There can always be someone you dislike in office..ALWAYS! yet this guy gave every reason in the world to show he was not fit to be there yet millions of people put him there anyway and to this day he still does not a single thing wrong to those same people. Wow! completely and utterly baffling

Default Political Statement

[QUOTE=welovecouplesresorts;286398]What is more worrisome than this a$$ clown there in the blanco house is the 50+ million people who saw it fit that he should be there. There can always be someone you dislike in office..ALWAYS! yet this guy gave every reason in the world to show he was not fit to be there yet millions of people put him there anyway and to this day he still does not a single thing wrong to those same people. Wow! completely and utterly baffling[/QUOTE

Don't we get bombarded with enough political garbage for every conceivable avenue and media outlet already? One of the reasons go to Couples to escape the never ending barrage, USA - Trump, UK Brexit, Canada Trudeau Jr., etc. etc.

Can't we all agree to keep the Couples forum about Couples Resorts?

Can I ask why people are talking politics when speaking about " The Rules or Lack There Of" thread? I don't understand who in the White House has anything to with the AN beaches in Jamaica. We go to Jamaica for vacation and relaxation we steer clear of religion and politics while on vacation. Life is way too short for bad vibes.

Just a thought. How about Issa Resorts considering turning CTI (which is pretty much fully contained with no other access) into a full CO resort with the Island kept AN only !

Do we really need this AN form to become political?

I think that everyone would be better off if politics was not discussed here or (heaven forbid) at sunset beach.

I am taking a much deserved vacation. I do not want to discuss:

1. The 2016 election. It is over. Trump was a flawed candidate. Yet he won. That should tell you about your candidate.

2. Healthcare in the US. My Canadian friends always want to have deep discussions while I am naked and drinking rum. Please talk about the weather or why in Canadian football you only get three downs.

I also was offended by the comment that you make sure that people know you are a Canadian. That was rude and not called for here. I was once mistaken for a Canadian. I had to swear off labatts and cut my mullet! :-)

Peace out my friends!

Quote Originally Posted by welovecouplesresorts View Post
    What is more worrisome than this a$$ clown there in the blanco house is the 50+ million people who saw it fit that he should be there. There can always be someone you dislike in office..ALWAYS! yet this guy gave every reason in the world to show he was not fit to be there yet millions of people put him there anyway and to this day he still does not a single thing wrong to those same people. Wow! completely and utterly baffling
    Those are the same people who vote against their own interests every election. It's like Lucy pulling the ball out of from Charlie Brown.

This was an interesting thread until the political BS took over. Thought this was a place to talk about Couples resorts?

I am one of the millions who voted for Trump and our economy has already improved since the election. There will be something wrong with any person we elect but he will be our leader for at least 4 years. Let's give him the same chance we gave our last President and I bet things will be better.

Now let's get off of politics and talk about the resort. I love CN!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2