Default Question about the deck attached to your room

Is the deck private enough for you to sit nude and drink coffee in the morning or does one have to cover up somewhat

Not really private enough. But if you throw a towel over the handrail you may be able to pull it off. I doubt anybody would say anything eitherway but not 100% sure

I wouldn't...respect those who are not AN fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunbeacher View Post
    Is the deck private enough for you to sit nude and drink coffee in the morning or does one have to cover up somewhat
    Depends on resort and room. At CN some 3rd floor rooms may be screened enough by the trees but none of the rooms we have stayed in would have been sufficiently private. At CSS we stayed in a room at the top of "G" block that we could have been nude 24/7 and no one would have known except when the maid came in. We also have stayed in beachfront suites at CSS and I'm not sure any of those would necessarily be private enough.

Kurt and Angela
    CN 2011, 2013, 2015, 2016, 2017
    CSS 2014, 2016, 2017

Ask for a higher floor - Garden View rooms are more than private enough with the towel trick.

What about block 9 next to the AN Beach is that accessible to walk nude to and from on the ground level or just wear a towel just want to know rules so I don't offend anyone & thanks for the tips/tricks and the answers for the original question

You'll need a towel to get to the nude beach at CN.

As far as the balcony is concerned, basically if you can see other people, they can see you. We were able to sit naked once on our balcony at CTI, but didn't stand up, as it was positioned in a way that the next room over could only see us if they were really obvious about it. In which case, they would deserve what they saw (and hopefully aren't scarred for life). But most balconies we've had are not positioned in that manner.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunbeacher View Post
    I wondered the same thing. If appropriate, I imagined a couple of early morning nude coffee breaks, and late night beers on the balcony. I certainly won't be doing it if it is not appropriate.

CN building #9 can't walk naked to and from beach, but we just wear a towel or robe if using the Jacuzzi at night usually have third floor

We were in block 5 floor 4 at CTI and it was up high enough no one could see but we still had an ocean view and I went out on the deck every morning to watch the waves naked. no one could see me. So just get a room up and away from the crowds.

Yes I agree but would be nice just to wake up grab a coffee and go sit on the deck and enjoy the view

Going to couples negril but thanks for the info if we ever go to cti

Great tip! Thanks