Default Rain Rain :( Please pray for it to go away!!!

So excited to return to Couples Negril May 5th - 14th, but I am starting to feel very worried. The weather forecast is showing thunderstorms for literally every single day we are going to be there!!!! I am getting that sinking feeling that we won't get much time in the water snorkeling or enjoying the beach like we love to. Praying that the weather will change and we won't be stuck indoors the entire time we are in Negril.

I wouldn't worry too much about it. Every time we have ever gone to the caribbean (no matter what time of year) that seems to be the forecast. I talked with an employee who works there yesterday and he said it has rained an hour or two a day the past few days but is supposed to clear up by the weekend. Rain in Jamaica is completely different than what we consider rain. If it does rain it's usually a shower for an hour and them sunny skies again. They call it liquid sunshine. No worries mon. It should not affect snorkeling or beach time. Maybe see you there. May 3-12th for me.

Quote Originally Posted by David Galdeen View Post
    So excited to return to Couples Negril May 5th - 14th, but I am starting to feel very worried. The weather forecast is showing thunderstorms for literally every single day we are going to be there!!!! I am getting that sinking feeling that we won't get much time in the water snorkeling or enjoying the beach like we love to. Praying that the weather will change and we won't be stuck indoors the entire time we are in Negril.

Weather forecasting is pretty inaccurate more than 5 days in advance, I wouldn't worry too much. And it's coming on the Summer season when it rains pretty much everyday, but only for about 30 minutes. We use that time to go nap in the room

CSA 2014
    CTI 2017

"One good thing about music, when it hits you feel no pain" ~Bob Marley

We will be there also. May 7-12th

We are at cn now. Weather says the same thing in the forecast since we arrived last Friday. It rained the day we arrived and been fine ever since. Do not worry.

I wouldn't worry one 30 min storm about every afternoon. Once your there you hardly notice them at all except for the extra excitement it adds to your day!!

Quote Originally Posted by David Galdeen View Post
    Had the same forecast... rain all week. It rained for maybe 10 minutes the whole week. It was sunny and warm the whole time.
    CTI - 07, 10, 13, 15, 16, 18, 21

Hi there! Are you still there? I see the forecast says thunderstorms everyday and cloudy! :-( I hope it's not true. Has it been sunny at all?

yeah, don't worry so much! enjoy

CSA 2009, 2014 [20th anniversary]
    CSS 2010
    CN 2011
    CTI 2017 [50th birthday & 23rd anniversary], 2019 [25th anniversary]

Try not to worry about something you cannot control.