Default Lesbians at couples? If so, which one?

My wife and are would like to travel to Jamaica and are looking at a couples resort. We wants something with a nice beach, swim up bar, nice rooms, great service and good food. We travel freqently ( just went to the DR this month, Mexico last year) and we have never had any problems. Has anyone been to the resorts when there has been a lesbian/gay couple? Are they looked differently at? We would love LOVE recommendations as to which resort to stay at??

We have stayed at both CN and CSS and have seen several Lesbian Couples there, so I wouldn't hesitate to go. As a matter of fact, my brother and his husband are coming with us in June and I am hoping that they are treated with the respect and friendliness that I have seen others receive in the past.

We always go to CN and have seen a few lesbian couples over the years. I've never seen anyone treated differently at the resort. Off site, I would keep your PDA's minimal, as Jamaica is not very gay friendly.

Duane & Mary

our trip in 2015 to CSS we met a gay couple during lunch. as far as I could tell, no one cared/commented.

We've only stayed at CSS, and only for SSB, the AN beach/pool.

I know one lesbian couple went to one of the Negril resorts. I think like everything else, everyone is going to have an opinion, but the only opinion that matters is your own. Pick a resort and have a great time.

Couples welcomes all couples in love and any couples resort will fill the bill. Csa happens to be our favorite.

We can only speak about Couples Swept Away, but they have an amazing beach, great food, and a swim up bar.
    The rooms are modest, perhaps a bit rustic, but it fits the atmosphere and we think they're perfect. Not that we spend much time in there anyway.
    I saw a lesbian couple there last time. The only reason I really even noticed is that we located next to them on the beach. I can't imagine anyone would care one bit. Jamaica has a care free atmosphere and the service is wonderful.
    There may have been more same sex couples, but I probably wouldn't have noticed.
    That should tell you what you need to know 👍😊

My husband and I just got back from Couples Negril a few weeks ago. There were two men that were always together, that we believed to be a couple, and they kept pretty much to themselves. We didn’t get a chance to talk to them (we tend to keep to ourselves a bit also), so I cannot be sure. They did not overly show PDA’s that we saw, but when they were floating in the ocean, they seemed to get quite close (which is why we think they were a couple). We did not notice anyone ‘gawking’ at them, or making snide remarks towards them. It was just like they were another couple there to have a good time and reconnect with each other. My husband and I would not have any issues with same sex couples at the resort, and in the four times we have been there, I believe there has been at least one same sex couple each time. I believe it would be perfectly fine at Couples Negril, as long as you don’t overdo it with the PDA’s, but then again, and couple overdoing it with PDA’s, same sex or not, will get looks, and probably some snide remarks. Just my opinion! I hope you get the chance to check out Jamaica, and Couples Resorts!

Anit
    Couples Negril
    April 2013, April 2015, April 2016, April 2017 & Counting the days to April 2018!

I don't think you're going to have more/less problems at any of the resorts. There are lots of people who aren't comfortable with same sex couples either because of their religion or they're just not around them often (or ever). I can't imagine Couples would be any different than any of the other places you've been to around the world...you'll get your curious glances from time to time but I'm sure you're used to that.

I've only stayed in the Ocho Rios resorts and both are wonderful...we prefer Sans Souci because of the larger AN beach and larger resort versus the "boutique" style of Tower Isle. I've also heard from good friends that love Couples Negril and have been back there twice. Can't report on Swept Away but the pictures look amazing on the website.

Good luck choosing!

Quote Originally Posted by cmile001 View Post
    My wife and are would like to travel to Jamaica and are looking at a couples resort. We wants something with a nice beach, swim up bar, nice rooms, great service and good food. We travel freqently ( just went to the DR this month, Mexico last year) and we have never had any problems. Has anyone been to the resorts when there has been a lesbian/gay couple? Are they looked differently at? We would love LOVE recommendations as to which resort to stay at??
    You should have no worries at any of the Couples Resorts. As long as you are a couple in love, you are welcome.

It's all about respect...

We regularly travel together with a Lesbian couple and we've been to both CSA and CN with them. No problems mon. If I was going to choose one, I would pick CN just because we've run into other Lesbian couples there.