Default Probably not going to happen....

I'm bummed to say we won't get to experience the AN island as hoped when we visit CTI next week. I tried to gently persuade my wife to try it as we both love being naked around the house and our pool/hot tub, but she can't get passed the idea of others seeing us or others seeing me. Oh well, not big deal as I totally respect her point of view and don't want to cause any issue with us over something like this. I tried telling her we could be semi alone and didn't have to mingle, and I'd even get the drinks from the bar if need be. lol Anyways, have fun on the island to those who will visit it, and we'll enjoy the trip all same I'm sure.....

As bummed as I'm sure you are, you gave it a shot to get your wife to participate. Maybe after you get there she will reconsider. Unfortunately, jealousy and insecurity happens....especially if AN is involved.

As most of us here love AN, it's not for everyone. I would give it one last chance when you are there...the Caribbean has a way of changing how people look at life.

Just one of my random thoughts for you.

In the gentlest way of persuasion once you get to the resort bring up how much you want to give it a try.. and that in order for you to try it she has to be with you. Go early in the day and maybe a couple of Mimosas prior to the discussion. Make it clear that if she finds no joy you'll leave after an hour or two.

As previously mentioned it's not for everybody, but I also know that once you go you know..... Most non discriminating peeps I've ever met were naked.

Also, you might want to do a trading places to CSS SSB. The beach area is bigger and you can find a more secluded spot. As well, you would not necessarily be seeing the CSS folks anymore once you got back to CTI, in case there is a certain level of concern about mingling with people she will see in other situations.

the nicest people are naked people

Hey thanks to everyone who took a few minutes to respond to my thread, I greatly appreciate it. And so since we are now home from our trip I thought I'd give an update on what transpired and I'll try to keep it as short as possible. We arrive at CTI and quickly meet some other couples and start hanging out with them some over the next few days and having a blast. It doesn't take long when sitting on the main beach at CTI for the AN island to come into topic as you all know. lol One of the couples almost immediately say they visit every morning then usually come back for the afternoon. The other two couples say they haven't tried it but were definitely going over at some point. I'm not really saying a word other than just chiming in from time to time about the island, and certainly was not pushing my wife in any way. However, my wife is asking them tons of questions, which I found hilarious since she was the one so adamant about not going.

So several days pass and we are the only couple that hasn't went over to the island, and all three couples stated what many on this forum have said. Not a big deal, very casual, no pressure, no weirdos yada yada yada. As our week is drawing closer to an end, the other couples we befriended have now left CT and we are down to our last full day at Couples CTI but we wanted to go check out CSS. Now she knows there is a more private nude beach and pool over there and she hints around that we might go check it out but no promises, again, I am not pushing or even really talking to her about it. We arrive at CSS and do the typical walk around the property looking it over, taking pics and what not. First we go lay on the textile beach for an hour an hour or so then go do lunch at the grill, and have several drinks with lunch plus what we'd already consumed earlier in the day. When lunch is over I'm thinking we'll head back down to the textile beach when she surprises me. lol She stands up, says "I need another glass of wine and if we are going over to the nude beach we better get going" I was happily surprised, but once again played it off with out much emotion.

We make our way down the path to the privacy gate and right before we enter, I tell her we do not have to do this, but if she's curious we will go in for no matter how long and we can leave at anytime she'd like. We walk in and the beach is pretty crowded, but I spot two empty chairs up front close to beach so we grab them. Since this all seemed to be my idea originally, I take the lead and immediately strip naked before even setting up our lounging area and she starts laughing and seems ok but a little tense/nervous. We get settled in and she is now naked and basically relaxed, but won't go to the water, or get drinks, kind of a relaxed frozen. lol I go to the water to check it out and of course its rocky to the east side of beach where we were sitting and when I get back she had snapped a couple of pics of me and seemed to really be getting more comfortable by now. We chatted a while, had a couple of drinks the waiter brought by and really enjoyed just the two of us visiting and relaxing naked in the sun. I wouldn't say she totally relaxed but I could tell she was starting to realize it wasn't what she imagined it would be and was accepting it.

So after about two hours she says "we have not been to the AN island back at CTI" and I said I know we better hurry if we are going to have a chance to check it out and she agrees. lol We quickly gather everything and catch the shuttle back to CTI and head directly to pier to try and catch what will probably be the last ride out and back to the island. We get on the island and there is literally only one other couple and staff on island and we stroll to the far east end of island and strip naked and bask in whats left of the sun and time for that day on the island. She is actually starting to say now we should have come earlier in the week, and I agree but very respectfully and gently and not getting upset that our last day she discovered like many others on here have stated that she was enjoying and getting comfortable of the idea. We leave the island with the other couple and have a nice conversation back to the pier asking about their day and all. That night over dinner she stated how now she was upset that we had to leave the next morning and would not get to spend anymore naked time. lol I agreed and simply said I enjoyed the experience with her and was proud of her for at least dipping her feet into the water so to speak. We also talked about booking our next trip to CSS so we could enjoy all the naked time we wanted.

So, my apologies for not keeping this short but I wanted to paint a clear picture of my or our experience on our first AN adventure and how I believe will end up with more down the road. Yes deep down I knew we should have done this day one and not day seven, but am very thankful I handled it the way I did. Again, thanks to all that previously responded and all posts were beneficial. Hopefully our experience will help others down the road as I've gained much from reading other posts that are really exactly like this one.

Thanks for sharing your experience, glad it worked out for you both.

Congrats!! We had the best time at CSS SSB. Spent everyday there and met the most incredible people (Gatekeeper!) People from all walks of life, loving life and no hang ups. The best vacation we have had. Thanks Couple Sans Souci!!!

xman8580

you description of events is exactly why we all say, ' go on the first day, if you like it great, if you don't, you won't have blown the week thinking you should try it' .

Welcome to the club

Congratulations! It's a great way to spend a day at the beach isn't it?
    CTI - 07, 10, 13, 15, 16, 18, 21

Quote Originally Posted by Dadofsprout5 View Post
    xman8580

you description of events is exactly why we all say, ' go on the first day, if you like it great, if you don't, you won't have blown the week thinking you should try it' .

Welcome to the club
    Yep, but had to take the gentle understanding approach. Thanks to the warm welcomes. lol

xman

Somehow I see a booking at CSS in your near future...once you do it, you understand

Quote Originally Posted by Gatekeeper View Post
    xman

Somehow I see a booking at CSS in your near future...once you do it, you understand
    Yes, wanted to check it out anyways. And now surprise, she is interested in returning for more AN sunbathing....