Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1

    Default HELP! Wedding Official ID

    Name:  Wedding Official.png
Views: 345
Size:  81.4 KBWe were married at Sans Souci in March 2014, but have lost our marriage certificate. Does anyone know the name of this official?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Blog Entries


    Hi gvsujon,

    The Minister is Rev. Garland Black. Please note information below to reapply for Marriage Certificate

    To request a copy of your marriage certificate after you have left Jamaica, please contact:

    The Registrar General Department
    Twickenham Park
    Spanish Town, St. Catherine
    Jamaica, W.I.
    Fax: 1-876-907-4541
    Telephone:1-876-619-1260 OR 1-876-749-0550
    Michelle Gordon
    On-Island Social Media Coordinator
    Couples Resorts

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts