Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: January 2018

Default January 2018

We are coming "home" early January for 10 days. Hope to see our not so old friends there at SSB once again! Cheers Dan and T-L

Mark and Cindy Jan 11-18. 3rd CSS vacation. Can hardly wait to get back home.

Keith and Ginger Jan 14-21. Hoping to see our friends and meet new ones!

Amanda and Conner January 13-19. 2nd vacation at CSS. Excited to come back!

Mike and Priscilla January 17-21. First timers at GAS. From the Myrtle Beach area of South Carolina.

Quote Originally Posted by Amandaeyoung View Post
    Amanda and Conner January 13-19. 2nd vacation at CSS. Excited to come back!
    I also meant to add that we are 26 & 25!

Scott and Brandi are coming from Oklahoma January 13-18. First trip to CSS. We loved CSA a couple of years ago. Thought we would try the other side of the island this time.

Looks like this thread is starting to heat up! Glad to see we won't be the only ones on the beach in January!

We are booked to come home !!!!!!!! January 12-19! Hope to see old friends and looking forward to meeting new ones!!! Ev'ryting be Irie Mon

Iím starting to think itíll be dead in january!

I'm sure it won't be dead! Usually they are sold out when we go in January. Not sure where everyone is though...we're at fewer than 100 days now! Maybe we need to post one of those "getting to know you" things.

We will be there 12/29 to 1/5. This is our 2nd visit. Any tips for NYE?

We will be there starting on the 28 through the 2nd for our first visit to a couples resort. We are really excited and looking forward the trip.

We will be home from January 12-19, 2018. Anyone interested in booking a AN catamaran trip or snorkeling trip? We are in. I think we need 20 people for the catamaran trip, so it won't be crazy expensive. I have a contact for the catamaran.
    Let the fin begin!!

Wow, quiet thread! Do you need to know in advance in order to book the cruise, or is that something that can be done once weíre there?

John and Rachael from Michigan January 14 - 21. First time at Couples and looking forward to meeting everyone!

Default Coming Home

Quote Originally Posted by Frostbitten View Post
    We are coming "home" early January for 10 days. Hope to see our not so old friends there at SSB once again! Cheers Dan and T-L
    We will be coming home to CSS January 13-20, 2018. We are so excited! Jessie and Mary, Florence, AL
    Jessie and Mary
    Florence, AL USA

Quote Originally Posted by Mark and Cindy View Post
    Mark and Cindy Jan 11-18. 3rd CSS vacation. Can hardly wait to get back home.
    We are looking forward to coming home Jan 13-20 for our second CSS vacation. So excited! Jessie and Mary
    Jessie and Mary
    Florence, AL USA

Jessie and Mary from Alabama coming home to CSS for our 2nd trip Jan 13-20. Looking forward to snorkeling and some au naturel time!
    Jessie and Mary
    Florence, AL USA

We will be home Jan 3-10. Canít wait to meet everyone!

I canít believe weíre going to miss you guys! Have a great time!

I know! So sorry we canít work it out, but we are both in school right now and only have this week to play! For sure next year!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mike&Kami View Post
    I know! So sorry we canít work it out, but we are both in school right now and only have this week to play! For sure next year!!
    You gotta have priorities! Just donít have too much fun and go switching weeks permanently!

We arrive January 12. Anyone interested in a AN catamaran trip or a AN snorkeling trip?? I have a contact for a catamaran cruise.

We will be there for the first time January 2018! Have spent all our time in Negril, looking forward to exploring a new area!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast