Thread: October 2018

Default October 2018

I know it's early! We will be at CN Oct 25- Nov 1 after being at CTI for a week. We are planning to do the One Love Pub crawl on Sunday the 28th if anyone would like to join!
    -Annaleis & Neil (Should be 1cat2dogs)
    www.facebook.com/dapfpod
    www.darkangelsandprettyfreaks.com

We will be there from 10/18/2018 thru 10/26/18. We will be celebrating our 28th Wedding Anniversary.

We will be there from 10/18/18 thru 10/26/18 to celebrate our 28th Wedding Anniversary.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamon View Post
    We will be there from 10/18/2018 thru 10/26/18. We will be celebrating our 28th Wedding Anniversary.
    Very cool! Congrats!!
    www.facebook.com/dapfpod

Default October 2018

Hello! We are first timers going to CN for our honeymoon Oct.1-6!

We will be there 10/06/2018 thru 10/14/2018. Our 4th return. Counting the days!!

Default Can't wait for October

October 2nd - 9th. Las Vegas to Negril. We're ready to plant that red flag in the sand and return to our second home.

Does anyone know if they have a Halloween Party at CTI? We are thinking about 10/25-11/5

Does anyone know if CN has a Halloween Party every year? We are thinking about 10/25-11/5.

We just booked 10/23-10/30. Looking forward to meeting everyone that will be there during our stay. Mike & Caity

We have had a change of plans, our stay at CN is 10/30-11/06.

We will be at Couples Negril for just 4 nights, 10/19-23. We are doing a split stay starting at CTI for 6 days. Then to CN for the last 4. This is our 13th trip to Jamaica and our 6th visit to Couples Negril. First time at CTI.

Default Pool and pool bar

Quote Originally Posted by tropical_cpl View Post
    We have had a change of plans, our stay at CN is 10/30-11/06.
    I am sure everyone knows by now the main pool and pool bar will be shut down for renovation almost the entire month of October. Guess after 13 years we will finally do the trading places and go to swept away for the afternoon pool bar

Quote Originally Posted by leonkelly View Post
    I am sure everyone knows by now the main pool and pool bar will be shut down for renovation almost the entire month of October. Guess after 13 years we will finally do the trading places and go to swept away for the afternoon pool bar
    I just read that in October CN will have a temporary swim up beach bar and will have water volleyball and trying to make it one huge “pool” party on the beach and in the water. They are calling it JamRock. At least they are being creative and trying hard to create a good time while the actual pool is being renovated. We barely used the pools at resorts in Negril in past years since the sand and sea are so wonderful. My hubby and I plan to go to CN next June but October sounds like fun. I hope all going will enjoy and write reviews so we can hear if the sand and water is still beautiful.

Ok, now I’m really jealous of everyone going to CN During the JamRock dates in October. The package price for flight and six nights for us would be less that $3000 total (since 6th night is free) plus there’s a $300 resort credit. We love the calm waters of the bay there. May have to see if we can get my hubby more vacation time. Hope everyone going has great time.

Hello, All! We will actually be going to CSA now. We will be doing a day trip to CN to check out JamRock! We are Still planning to do the One Love Pub crawl on Sunday the 28th if anyone would like to join!
    www.facebook.com/dapfpod