Default CSS Rooms looking for pictures/descriptions G-block

Hi there. I apologize in advance for all the questions. I also know I'm looking for specifics and there are no guarantees, but I want to try and understand the best way I can get what I want.
    My husband and I are planning on spending our 10 year anniversary this October at CSS. First off, is this considered off season?

I have read everything I can on the rooms and my preferences though I know are not guaranteed are:
    large balcony, awesome view, no need for a living room and would actually prefer the bedroom right off the balcony and the larger bathroom.

I know G block seems to be the most popular when it comes to views, but does anyone know which rooms have the larger bathrooms?
    I'd love one of the 2 verandah rooms on the top floor, can anyone tell me if the bed is off the balcony or if it's farther back in the room?

In your experience, should I book the Ocean suite with the hopes to downgrade or book the verandah in the hopes of upgrading?

I have yet to really hear about E or F block, do they have large balconies/great views?

If anyone has any room pics, I'd love to understand the layouts a little better.
    Thanks in advance!

I will let others provide their expertise on the rooms. The one thing I would tell you is that you should not expect to downgrade a room and get your money back. Once you arrive on the property you are locked in to that price.

Balconies are the best in F & G Block, but views are the best from G

Picture from G-02

Name:  DSC02803-sm.jpg
Views: 1423
Size:  54.2 KB

Search "couples sans souci g block video" and choose the one that has "Couples Sans Souci" written in the sand with 2 leaves on either side. Will give you a great idea of the One-Bedroom Suites in G block, which is our personal fave!

We always book the one bedroom ocean suite. The bedrooms in G-block are in the back/rear by the footpath; the patio is off the large living room. I always complete pre-checkin through Romance Rewards and request a room with the amenities important to us (in your case, you can request an upper floor in G-block with a large bathroom). Couples will certainly try to accommodate! If you aren't assigned a room with which you are happy upon arrival, just request a move. You may have to wait a day or two for your "perfect" room, but you will be accommodated. And you never know...our friends ended up in D-block and their initial disappointment quickly turned to pure happiness when they saw their room...it had a spectacular view and two separate bathrooms. They loved it!

Hi AlanBrooks,

We've been to CSS a time or two and will do our best to give you some answers.
    - Is October considered "off season"? - Yes, that time of year is usually considered off season.
    - G Block room info. - The Ocean suites we've stayed in (all G-Block) have a nice, large balcony with loungers and a table and chairs (great for breakfast on the patio). They also have a large bathroom with shower and his/her sinks. Views from G-Block are awesome!!
    - Should you hope for a downgrade/upgrade? - There's no guarantee of either and, as mentioned previously, if a downgrade is accepted that doesn't mean a refund. We've stayed in a Verandah suite and prefer the Ocean suite views (usually better).
    - Views from E or F Block? - Only stayed in E-Block once. The balconies are about the same and the views are good but our preference is the view from G-Block.
    - Any pictures? - Yes, here's a link to our Flickr account so you can see some of the rooms we've stayed in and get a "feel" for the resort layout: https://www.flickr.com/photos/ecsimson/albums.

Enjoy your stay in whatever block or room category you find works best!

Quote Originally Posted by Artie View Post
    Search "couples sans souci g block video" and choose the one that has "Couples Sans Souci" written in the sand with 2 leaves on either side. Will give you a great idea of the One-Bedroom Suites in G block, which is our personal fave!
    Can you post a link to this? I googled it and looked on YouTube and can't find it.

Quote Originally Posted by Snorkeler2 View Post
    Can you post a link to this? I googled it and looked on YouTube and can't find it.
    Hmm? I Couldn't find the one I was referring to above, but did find another one.
    https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...EF&FORM=VRDGAR

Artie

Quote Originally Posted by Artie View Post
    Hmm? I Couldn't find the one I was referring to above, but did find another one.
    https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...EF&FORM=VRDGAR

Artie
    Thanks!

we had the steve mcqueen back in 2009? and were not disappointed! best of luck and don't worry too much...it's all good...enjoy

CSA 2009, 2014 [20th anniversary]
    CSS 2010
    CN 2011
    CTI 2017 [50th birthday & 23rd anniversary], 2019 [25th anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Snorkeler2 View Post
    Thanks!
    No problem Mon! That's what the Couple's Community is all about!