Default CTI October 2018 meet up.

After shopping around and getting Couples to price match we are booked for 2018. October 5-15.

We will be making our second visit to CTI Oct 18-25 then off to CN for a week!
    -Annaleis & Neil (Should be 1cat2dogs)
    www.facebook.com/dapfpod
    www.darkangelsandprettyfreaks.com

Dandj, Again we will almost miss each other. We usually arrive later in the month. To bad I think that you'd like the October Islanders. Ed & Lynn

We went to Negril in 2008 for our honeymoon...finally returning but going to Tower Isle October 2018 (10 year anniversary)! Booked today - and already can't wait!

Had to change dates due to work comitments. Sept 27-Oct 7. Needless to say lost the pricematch price.

This will be our third trip to CTI. Last one was in 2012 then we got involved in cruising. Looking forward to coming back Oct 16-23 and hoping nothing much has changed.

Does anyone know if CTI has a Halloween party or costume party?

We'll be at CSS October 17-29th - but we'll trade places a couple of times as we love CTI too!

We just booked 10/30-11/6. Looking forward to meeting everyone. Mike & Caity

Here is the October lineup: Copy and paste or edit/add your names & dates. See you on de Island Mon. E&L

Sept 27 - Oct 7 Dandj ???????
    Oct 12 - 26 Ed & Lynn and the October Islanders
    Oct 16 - 23 Cruzlovers ?????
    Oct 17 - 29 Michael & Kristin
    Oct 18 - 25 Neil & Annaleis
    Oct 30 - Nov 6 Mike & Cathy
    ???????? Canya 615 ??????

We're counting the days!

Looks like we will miss everyone since we arrive on the 30th. Sorry that we will miss everyone.

We have changed our plans and now will arrive at CTI on 10/23 departing 10/30th when we will transfer to CN for seven nights. We had to reverse our stay due to the pool construction at CN

Oct 23 - 30 Mike & Cathy then transfer to CN for 7 nights

Looks like we will get to meet some of you after all.

Calling the October Islanders! We met your group 5 years ago (!!). Don't worry, we've been to CTI more recently (P.S. - spending election day outside the USA was ideal). Anyway, we are back and matching your first week dates (Oct 12-19). I'd love to hear about any organized activities. Let me know if we can ping you on email.

Thanks!

Dan and Megan

We will make our first visit to CTI on 10/13-19. This is our 13th trip to Jamaica and we have been to Couples Negril 5 times. We are doing a split stay and will be at Couples Negril for 4 nights after our CTI visit. We are looking forward to discovering all that CTI has to offer us.

Quote Originally Posted by DanTheRed View Post
    Calling the October Islanders! We met your group 5 years ago (!!). Don't worry, we've been to CTI more recently (P.S. - spending election day outside the USA was ideal). Anyway, we are back and matching your first week dates (Oct 12-19). I'd love to hear about any organized activities. Let me know if we can ping you on email.

Thanks!

Dan and Megan
    Dan & Megan, Nothing organized, we play it by ear. Just the normal jokes, music, 3 man and flip cups. We will also play a new one, "gift bags". You can mail me at rasta1@gvtc.com. See you on the 12th at the main bar about 5:00 PM. Ed & Lynn

Cathy and John Cummings from New Jersey - 10/27-10/31. This will be our 3rd trip to the Isle. Then we head to CSS until 11/7.

Default CTI October 2018

Hi we arriving 1st October 2018 for 10 days hope to see you all there

Quote Originally Posted by jamacia8 View Post
    Here is the October lineup: Copy and paste or edit/add your names & dates. See you on de Island Mon. E&L

We're counting the days!
    Dan and Tracey day trip from CSS Oct 29 or 30

Sheila & John Oct. 31 - Nov. 11th

We're counting the days!

Nice to hear that, I hope you enjoy it.