Default Spoiled by swept away... which property to try next???

Hello all!! Ok so last year we spent 5 glorious days at swept away. And of course we fell in love! We so want to go back this year, but on the other hand would like to try a different property... Any suggestions??

What did you like most about CSA?

We are on the same wave as you. We went to CSA for a short 4 days in 2014. We loved it and were able to go again last March. We had talked about going to a different resort, but just had not gotten to spend enough time there the first trip so we wanted to go there again before trying a different resort. Well we got engaged on our last trip and this trip will be our honeymoon so we decided to go to swept away for a third time.
    Im torn between going back to Swept Away next year or trying a different resort. We LOVE the beach at Swept Away so I'm hesitant about trying one of the Ocho Rios resorts. I'm sure everything would be amazing, but I'm afraid we might be disappointed with the beach, which is where we spend most of our time.
    So (if) we try a different resort it will probably be Couples Negril...
    If the beach isn't your main draw you may look at CSS or CTI, but if you like the activities and the beach... Well if it isn't broke, ya know!

O.K., just have to add this. When I first saw my wife to-be, I fell in Love. Do you think I'm still looking for another Wife? One and done!

Quote Originally Posted by BarDar View Post
    O.K., just have to add this. When I first saw my wife to-be, I fell in Love. Do you think I'm still looking for another Wife? One and done!
    Love it BarDar!
    CSS is our resort of choice. I don't think you can go wrong with any Couples resort, but we prefer to not risk it.
    Gene and Jeanne
    CSS October 2012, 2013, 2014, 2016, 2017
    CSS/CTI October 2018

We have been to CSA three times (2102,2014,2015). During the last stay we did a trading places at CN for the day.
    Loved the larger pool yet still enjoyed the beach, food and Couples vibe. Really liked that there were no larger wedding groups there. Met Donovan on the beach and bought all his CD's.

As a result we are giving CN a try this November. Our only concern is what the opening of the Royalton complex will have!!!

Brad & Carla

If you want a really usable beach (i.e. you like to swim) you're best trying CN over the Ocho properties. It's smaller than CSA, but I can't even think about going anywhere but CN. It's really great, and if you're at all AN inclined they have that too.

I've tried to visit another couples resort besides CSA 4 times now.....failed each time :P Something about that place is absolutely irresistible!

Quote Originally Posted by Plantersman View Post
    We have been to CSA three times (2102,2014,2015). During the last stay we did a trading places at CN for the day.
    Loved the larger pool yet still enjoyed the beach, food and Couples vibe. Really liked that there were no larger wedding groups there. Met Donovan on the beach and bought all his CD's.

As a result we are giving CN a try this November. Our only concern is what the opening of the Royalton complex will have!!!

Brad & Carla
    I've liked CN in the past. After our visit to CSA just last week, we rode by the Royalton. I am really trying hard not to exaggerate here, so suffice to say that I was surprised at how large it was. I have no idea what staying next to it at CN would be like. For my part I think I'll do the trading places from CSA next year before committing to a full stay there.

I'm thinking each of the resorts has it's own charm -- they have unique pros and cons. What you love about one may not be up to speed at another, but that resort has it's own area that it excels in. Our theory has been that they are all Couples Resorts, so the underlying vibe should be apparent at all of them, and therefore, no real risk in trying them. BTW - we haven't been to CSA yet, and can't imagine having gone there only and missing out on the others....

Nancy
    CTI - 2013
    CN - 2015
    CSS - 2017

Quote Originally Posted by BruceandKelli View Post
    What did you like most about CSA?
    The beach, the pools, the food, our atrium room, the foliage, the staff.....haha everything

Thank you all we are thinking to try CN for 2 nights then heading back to CSA for 5 nights... good or bad idea??

Quote Originally Posted by BarDar View Post
    Haha I love it!! Good advise we do so love CSA. EVerything about it is spectacular.

We have stayed at CN and CSS. We are staying at CSA this year and are super excited. Can't wait to check out that infamous 7 mile beach!!! CN has an amazing beach and (of course) amazing staff. CSS/SSB has different qualities that make it unique. While the beach is not the greatest, take a trip over to SSB and have a whole new experience. The beach over there is better then the "prude" side as they say. Definitely happy to be getting back to the soft white sands Negril has though! Snorkeling and Scuba is way better in Negril IMO too.

CN - 2014
    CSS/SSB - 2015
    CSA - 2017

We have been to all of the Couples except css. We just adore CN and really like cti. We did a 7\7 split one year with cn and csa. I was literally in tears when we arrived at csa after being at cn. The rooms at csa were so small and dark, and just the entire vibe was different. Each resort has its own personality. If you are going to do a split save the one you know you love for the last portion.