Blog Entries

Default Reminder of the mb rules

The Couples Message Board is for polite, thoughtful discussion and inquiries about Couples Resorts only. Posts that are abusive, off subject, silly, containing personal attacks, threats, name calling libels, illegal activities, or hate group messages will not be allowed. By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.

Advertising will not be permitted, except by permission, or contract. Couples Resorts reserves the right to reject or edit posts for any reason, but specifically prohibits naming other resorts or resort chains, travel agent or tour companies, other destinations, offsite and/or third party vendors/service providers and other websites or links.

Couples Resorts strictly prohibits solicitation of businesses and/or services on this message board, including, but not limited to add company name and/or contact information in user signatures.

Please also note that POSTS promoting the UNOFFICIAL FaceBook groups will NOT be Allowed!

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Regards
    Michelle
    Michelle Gordon
    ------------------
    On-Island Social Media Coordinator
    Couples Resorts

This is exactly why I like a moderated message board like this. I like not having to sift through a bunch of garbage to find the information I want. It is well worth having to wait a little bit to have posts approved by the moderators.

Keep up the good work Michelle.
    Jack and Kathy
    CSA 2007, 2010, and 2016. CTI 2012, 2014. CN 2016 (Trading Places only), 2018, 2020. 2022?

I completely agree Mad Jack.
    Thank you Michelle!
    Gene and Jeanne
    CSS October 2012, 2013, 2014, 2016, 2017
    CSS/CTI October 2018

Quote Originally Posted by MichelleG 'Island Girl' View Post
    Posts that are...silly...will not be allowed.
    Wow...this is going to be very challenging for me.