Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: December 2017

The golf season is over here in the frozen tundra of Minnesota, so we are looking forward to playing some golf, along with spending many hours at SSB with drinks and friends!

OK folks, not that we are counting, but we are at 31 days, 16 hours and 47 minutes till we come home to Sans Souci! Isn't anyone else getting excited???

Todd & Gwyne
    December 2-10

We're excited! Be there 1 month from today (Dec. 1 thru 8). Love the people at SSB and the awesome staff. Can't wait for the party to start.

Cliff and Theresa

23 Days till we are home!

Paul & Helen
    Florida- Arriving 12/12/17-12/18, then off to CSA until 12/26 celebrating Christmas at our "home away from home!" Enjoyed our 1 day stay last year at CSS and looking forward our Beachfront suite and Mojitos on the beach, 17 sleeps and counting!! Staying in MBJ for a few days before for hubby's birthday on the 10th, just can't get enough of sun and fun!!! Soon Come!! 10 time repeaters!! (CSA)

Helen & Paul, Fl.

2002 CSA, 2006 CSA, 2010, CSA, 2011 CSA, 2012 CSA, 2013 CSA, 2014 CSA, 2015 CSA, 2016 CSA, 2017 CSS/CSA, 2018 CSA, 2019 CSA, 2020 ?????

Bill & Jill,
    We'll just miss you, so can't ask to meet up for a drink. Instead, could you tell me what goes into Jill's drink? My husband teases me about drinking liquid candy, so it may be right up my alley. My favorite drink is a Sunbeam - Tanisha and Veronique both know the recipe.

We'll just have to make sure they increase the daily order while we're there. We should be in early enough Sunday to make the beach for a late lunch.

Quote Originally Posted by BuntportFan View Post
    Bill & Jill,
    We'll just miss you, so can't ask to meet up for a drink. Instead, could you tell me what goes into Jill's drink? My husband teases me about drinking liquid candy, so it may be right up my alley. My favorite drink is a Sunbeam - Tanisha and Veronique both know the recipe.
    The name is Seduction, I have no idea whats in it but it does end up blue and creamy. Veronique introduced it to us back in 2014 on our first trip. Tanisha has made them for us the last two years We have missed "V" these last two years , she had a baby in that time period I heard. Hope to see her in in 10 days! We will make a point of adding a Sunbeam to our beach time refreshments. Cheers!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2