Thread: CN Beers

Default CN Beers

Just wondering if CN has Miller Lt back?
    Our first year there they had it but not other times after.
    Couples Negril Nov 13 - 20, 2010

When we went in February 2016 it was all Red Stripe.

A friendly suggestion. Why go to a tropical paradise and drink the same old thing you can drink any day at home? Why not be a little more adventurous? At least drink a Jamaican beer. Or maybe have one of the friendly bartenders make you one of their many tasty tropical drinks.

Enjoy your stay in paradise
    Jack and Kathy
    CSA 2007, 2010, and 2016. CTI 2012, 2014. CN 2016 (Trading Places only), 2018, 2020. 2023?

It's my husband. He only drinks beer and doesn't like red stripe. He will drink it of course but he was just wondering if they had it back.
    I personally don't see anything wrong with going down south and wanting a beer he likes to drink back here. He likes what he likes, that's all.
    Couples Negril Nov 13 - 20, 2010

Quote Originally Posted by TorontoTwo View Post
    Just wondering if CN has Miller Lt back?
    Our first year there they had it but not other times after.
    Last summer it was Red Stripe and Red Stripe Light on tap at the pool bar. I'm a Miller Lite - Micalob ultra type and found RS light very lite and tasty!

Couldn't agree more

I used to be a strictly beer drinker and I also don't care for Red Stripe (yes I know that I am in Jamaica but one's taste buds do not undergo some miraculous transformation when you set foot on Jamaican soil). I was quite upset a few years ago when they did away with the Miller Lite so I started trying some of the mixed drinks and rums and found that I really liked a lot of them. Now it is several years later and because Couples got rid of Miller Lite I now have a fully stocked liquor cabinet at home and I like a good stiff Cuba Libre (rum and diet) better than a beer!
    Last edited by EricW; January 11th, 2017 at 02:05 PM.