Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: CSS Balcony

Quote Originally Posted by SteveT View Post
    It was alluded to above that people have spent time naked in this hot tub. Is this true? How would the resort handle this? Slap on the wrist? Or would they ask you to leave?
    Not sure, I've never heard of anyone being caught nude in that tub. Not saying it doesn't happen but I don't know how the resort would handle it. When we want to use a hot tub nude we just head over to SSB except for Tuesday and Friday nights.

It was alluded to above that people have spent time naked in this hot tub. Is this true? How would the resort handle this? Slap on the wrist? Or would they ask you to leave?
    Heaven forbid someone be in their birthday suit...

We have been in the Mineral Pool late at night when others decided to lose their clothes - the security guard came by but he only asked everyone to quiet down as there was a noise complaint - I'm not sure if he actually noticed or cared that they were nude.

These incidents are more like "skinny dipping" though (usually just a single couple, late at night, spontaneous, discreet, quick swims) and it's usually not the AN people as we have a place to go where we know we can let it all hang out and not bother anyone.

I have seen lots of skinny dipping - both at Tower Island and CSS - including one couple that did it right by the pier at TI (which can be seen by the whole resort) - never saw that couple on the island once...

There are rumors of late night naked pool/hot tub crawls but that depends on whether Dadofsprout5 is at the resort making arrangements.

And as with everything - they would just ask people to put their clothes back on, stop what they're doing, or leave the area if you're too noisy - if you refused, made an ass of yourself, or needed management to get involved then you might be asked to leave the resort.

btw - they (security guards) would also happily help you to your room if you had too much to drink
    Last edited by MichaelAndKristin; September 3rd, 2017 at 07:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelAndKristin View Post
    We have been in the Mineral Pool late at night when others decided to lose their clothes - the security guard came by but he only asked everyone to quiet down as there was a noise complaint - I'm not sure if he actually noticed or cared that they were nude.

These incidents are more like "skinny dipping" though (usually just a single couple, late at night, spontaneous, discreet, quick swims) and it's usually not the AN people as we have a place to go where we know we can let it all hang out and not bother anyone.

I have seen lots of skinny dipping - both at Tower Island and CSS - including one couple that did it right by the pier at TI (which can be seen by the whole resort) - never saw that couple on the island once...

There are rumors of late night naked pool/hot tub crawls but that depends on whether Dadofsprout5 is at the resort making arrangements.

And as with everything - they would just ask people to put their clothes back on, stop what they're doing, or leave the area if you're too noisy - if you refused, made an ass of yourself, or needed management to get involved then you might be asked to leave the resort.

btw - they (security guards) would also happily help you to your room if you had too much to drink
    or, on occasion, take your order for drinks if you happen to be pool crawling! LMAO

Awful map, but the hot tub is 20 feet from the pool, I doubt you would need a map. The mineral pool hot tub is right next to the pool but out of sight...spend 30 seconds and you'll find it.

Quote Originally Posted by Frostbitten View Post
    It is an adult's only resort. If people want to sit AN on their balcony, so be it. If it offends, don't look!!
    I think you are confusing "adults only" with anything goes. Adults only means no kids running around yelling and screaming, bless their little hearts. We are grandparents and love kids, but we like to vacation without that distraction. That is what adults only resorts are about. (And by the way couples only - so THAT distraction is also taken care of.) Adults - i.e. those above a certain age - come in all types from extremely conservative to extremely liberal (and I'm not talking about politics). Couples provides facilities and rules to accommodate all. Just stick to them and don't embarrass others, it's that simple - Respect Mon!!! Which by the way is proudly tattooed on my arm along with the Jamaican flag and some other similar symbology - so now a few of you probably know who I am ;-)

This is a respectful and helpful add to the dialog. Thanks.

The AN contingent touts the rules about the nude area...no CO...all nude all the time and that's fine. those are the rules. The issue is that while couples has very clear rules regarding nudity in other areas you are the first ones to want to change those rules or bend them to suit you. The rules are for everyone. Those that love to be nude and those who don't.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2