Default The tapestry that use to hang above the beds

How do I order or buy one of the tapestry that use to hang above the beds or a reproduction

They sold them a few years ago as they were updating the rooms at cn. Probably not possible unless someone want to sell it. I'm keeping mine ��

Yep. I was lucky enough to get one. It stays on the top of my bead spread. Shipping costs were as much as the tapestry...lol...but no regrets! It, along with other mementos that I have in our house, keeps me grounded until we return....hopefully, in August for my big birthday and our anniversary.

CSA 2009, 2014 [20th anniversary]
    CSS 2010
    CN 2011
    CTI 2017 [50th birthday & 23rd anniversary], 2019 [25th anniversary]

When the were on sale I brought two, one for my house and the other hangs in my room at my son's house. Since both of my kids have been there I will give one to each. Hope they will love it as much as we do.

Ester Reynolds <cn.gift@couples.com> is who I contacted back in 2014. I have ours on the bed at the end of the hallway before we turn into our bedroom. I see it and my collage of pics of CSS every time I walk down the hall. So many wonderful memories and wishes of return trips every time I look at it!
    CSS 2010, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018