Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by Gatekeeper View Post
    If management doesn't care...neither do I. I'm sure there is a "line" somewhere but it's not up to me to define it.
    Exactly stated Gatekeeper! Well done!

Whatever works for you and your wife is fine at Couples. I am way more disturbed by people who wear dirty sleeveless tee shirts and hat at dinner, but I figure that's not my job either. If management has a problem with something they will handle it discreetly.

Our first dozen or so trips to Jamaica we to Hedo 2 nearby. And while Couples is by far our choice in Jamaica for many years now we still often buy a day or evening pass to Hedo while we are staying at CN. It's a short, inexpensive cab ride and she can wear the most risque of the outfits there if that interests you.
    Have fun!
    CN again in April!

Just my 2 cents here, been to CSS 3 times and going back in April, I could never find myself wearing a constricting dress. It's so hot and humid and once the drinks are flowing and you are dancing she may feel really miserable in a tight dress. I too go out dress shopping before CSS and buy sexy but flowy dresses because I like to dance AND feel sexy with my hubby. I couldn't imagine after dancing the night away getting to the room to have some fun and peeling off a dress matted to my body. But that's just me...half the time I don't even wear a bra under my dresses so they don't get all sweaty! But it's about having fun and being with your loved one, just a little advise.

We pack 1 bra ... for the trip home ... sometimes it even comes back unworn.

Quote Originally Posted by bcarey2k View Post
    We pack 1 bra ... for the trip home ... sometimes it even comes back unworn.
    I don't even bother to bring one!!
    Gene and Jeanne
    CSS October 2012, 2013, 2014, 2016, 2017
    CSS/CTI October 2018

OMG!! She looks amazing!! Number 5 is my favorite. . . sexy, yet very classy!!!

hang out at SSB, don't worry about the dress, or the swimsuit for that matter!

Red9876: Did you end up ordering from cheap-lingerie? I found some cute dresses, too, but found some bad reviews. Was wondering what your experience was like.

I am not sure I would pay much attention to what someone else is wearing other than thinking "she looks great" and noting I myself do not look that great! hahaha...Wear with the one you love what you want to wear.

Quote Originally Posted by h2otoes View Post
    Red9876: Did you end up ordering from cheap-lingerie? I found some cute dresses, too, but found some bad reviews. Was wondering what your experience was like.
    My wife ordered several dresses and they were good quality. No issues and super sexy! Ask Gatekeeper!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Frostbitten View Post
    My wife ordered several dresses and they were good quality. No issues and super sexy! Ask Gatekeeper!!!
    No argument here...(but I must say the SSB attire was preferred).
    Last edited by Gatekeeper; May 4th, 2017 at 09:05 PM.

If you went to Desire Pearl in Mexico your wife could wear what she wanted. Indeed if she did not wear anything erotic and sexy she would be the odd one out.

Quote Originally Posted by Geoffstan View Post
    If you went to Desire Pearl in Mexico your wife could wear what she wanted. Indeed if she did not wear anything erotic and sexy she would be the odd one out.
    May have to try Desires Pearl. We do love CSS tho. Hard to try something else now

Just curious if you ever made the trip, and how the outfit adventure went? My wife and I go next week, and this looks similar to what she is packing

We will be at CSA next week as well. My wife is packing some amazing dresses!
    If you happen to see a stunning blonde showing off just a bit, say hello! She will love the attention
    See you at the beach!
    dirtleg & sandyfoot

Damn, dirtleg, I love how much you rave about your wife!
    I know hubby adores me, but he's very much a type B personality and I'm, of course, a type A! haha
    It's all good!
    Must be doing something right after 23 years married on 8/6 and over 28 together
    BTW, your wife is stunning! Lucky guy

CSA 2009, 2014 [20th anniversary]
    CSS 2010
    CN 2011
    CTI 2017 [50th birthday & 23rd anniversary], 2019 [25th anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by wileeandrr View Post
    Damn, dirtleg, I love how much you rave about your wife!
    Thanks!
    We just celebrated 37 years married, and we've been best buds for over 50 years.
    Returning to CSA in December and she will be dressed for the occasion!
    See you at the beach!
    dirtleg & sandyfoot

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2