Default CSA was Outstanding last week!

6th visit to CSA was better than ever! Checkin was very quick as there was only 2 couples. All our resort credits and repeater gifts were in order except my xxl womens tshirt was still too small and I'm not a huge gal! I asked for a mens and they reluctantly gave me one.
    We got an excellent gvs on the newer side (3105) on the end of the building right by a koi pond and very centrally located. Bathroom was updated and we had everythung we needed. We love the first floor as we love the visits from the cats from time to time. We didn't bring treats this time so only a couple visits and none got close. We did find one sleeping on our chair but it soon ran away.
    The occupancy was lower I believe so no problems getting restaurant reservations ,snorkel spot, chairs or even palapas a couple times. The beach was big and beautiful but the surf was bigger than we've experienced in the past. First time for us in October and will not hesitate to travel this time of year again. Very little rain at the begining of our stay of 5 nights and a little afternoon and overnight rain the last couple nights and the morning we left.
    We received outstanding service at all restaurants and was able to eat all of our favorites like fish taco and sweet potato chips, jerk chicken, banana stuffed french toast, fabulous choices at the buffet, mimosas at breakfast and maybe our best meal at Feathers with the most tender steak hubby has ever had. We skipped the repeaters dinner this time. Shrimp pizza at Patois was good but the steak there was just soso.
    Catamaran cruise was a blast as usual, snorkeling was fun and I tried scuba for the first time. Anthony was great and a very patient instructor and I highly recommend trying it. It doesn't take very long, a little scary as we saw a 7 ft long nurse shark but very fun!
    There was a double charge for scuba on checkout which they fixed for us and everything else was good. All in all a great trip and cannot wait to return 😎

Sounds like you had a great time. Glad to hear service was as good as always.
    Mrs Umberto and I heading down next week for our 6th as well.
    Couple of questions if you don't mind.
    Any update on the Palms, and did you see Elvis roaming the beach?

Thanks,
    U

Quote Originally Posted by Umberto View Post
    Sounds like you had a great time. Glad to hear service was as good as always.
    Mrs Umberto and I heading down next week for our 6th as well.
    Couple of questions if you don't mind.
    Any update on the Palms, and did you see Elvis roaming the beach?

Thanks,
    U
    Dinner is open at the Palms which we did not do this time(usually love the Palms) and Elvis was roaming the beach ��. Have a great trip!

It wouldn't be CSA without Elvis. He is the man!
    See you at the beach!
    dirtleg & sandyfoot