Default Coffee Brand in the Gift Shops in Negril

34 days to go!! Could anyone at CN and/or Swept Away right now please tell me what brand of coffee beans is in the Gift Shops, and how much one pound of beans is going for now?

Also, for those of you who order on line, what's your favourite website?

Thanks everyone! Can't WAIT to get back home!!!

Get it at the airport on your way home. Last year at this time, Blue Mountain was $39/lb at the airport vs. $69/lb at CN. 22 days for us, so I can post the current prices when we arrive.
    "Brutalize me with music..."

CN: 11/2007, 11/2010, 11/2011, 11/2013, 11/2015, 11/2016, 11/2017, 11/2018

1 pound at csa was $60. 1/2 pound was $34 if I remember correctly. Jablum 100% Blue Mountain but not worth That kind of money!

Quote Originally Posted by softail19 View Post
    1 pound at csa was $60. 1/2 pound was $34 if I remember correctly. Jablum 100% Blue Mountain but not worth That kind of money!
    This was from last week.

We purchased 1lb of the Jablum for $69 at the gift shop at CN. We had $275 resort credit so price wasn't an issue. Make sure you check the dates to get the most fresh as possible. We order it through Mavis Banks throughout the year and they roast and ship the same week. We pay about $55 through the mail.

Life is good

Thanks softail19! I agree with you...Jablum is not anywhere near the taste of their old brand Coffee Roasters. Thinking of ordering online but not sure which website, and if they deliver to Canada!