Thread: CSA and Expedia

Default CSA and Expedia

I was checking rates for CSA on expedia today and all of a sudden there is no availability for any date. CN is still there, but not CSA. I checked through Couples site and there are rooms available. There are also rooms available through some other online booking sites. I'm constantly checking different flight/ room packages and have never seen CSA not available on expedia. I called expedia and the guy I spoke with was clueless and stated they were just booked up. Can anyone tell me why this is?

I have been on Expedia checking also. Resorts that are fully booked will not be listed for the travel dates you chose. Other travel companies might show these resorts as fully booked or might have a room category left. Couples will show if there are rooms available.
    Life is good

I also noticed that Expedia, Orbitz, and Cheap Tickets all have no availability for CSA, but availability for CN for every set of dates I plugged in between now and next spring. We just cancelled and rebooked at a discount through Orbitz last week, then all of the sudden availabilty disappeared. I'm constantly checking prices, too, to make sure prices don't go down.

I'm curious why CSA seems to have disappeared from these sites, too. The Couples site seems to have plenty of availability for the dates we've booked.

We have used Honeymoonsinc.com to book all of our trips.
    They seem to be VERY well priced, next to other 3rd party sites.
    Give em a shot, if you're looking elsewhere.

Can't WAIT for our next trip. In just 14 looooooong sloooooow days, we will be there at CSA, looking over that balcony...!!

Name:  ViewA.jpg
Views: 1188
Size:  272.5 KB

Is it possible that CSA no longer has an agreement "or whatever" with expedia? I now have rewards points I've been saving and cannot use them! They went from having rooms available on every date to having no rooms available on any date within a matter of days.

update.. I spoke with another expedia rep and they explained that CSA has not renewed the contract with expedia. If the contract is renewed this resort will again be available. So now I wait...

Blog Entries

Hi All,

This is not an issue to do with contracting but rather a technical issue that affected the loading of just that one property. We are currently working on the issue as we speak. Please feel free to make your bookings directly with us at 1800Couples.

Regards,
    Michelle Gordon
    ------------------
    On-Island Social Media Coordinator
    Couples Resorts

Default Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick&Leanna View Post
    I was checking rates for CSA on expedia today and all of a sudden there is no availability for any date. CN is still there, but not CSA. I checked through Couples site and there are rooms available. There are also rooms available through some other online booking sites. I'm constantly checking different flight/ room packages and have never seen CSA not available on expedia. I called expedia and the guy I spoke with was clueless and stated they were just booked up. Can anyone tell me why this is?
    I could be wrong, but Expedia is a booking sites so are the others, and each booking cider company only get so many rooms that they can reserve and sell. That may be why you can't see the rooms for the dates that you want on their sites but you can't couples.

CSA was only missing for a few days, we got booked.. be back June 11th!!

You book thru couples you put 400.00 down and don't pay the rest till 45 days before your trip, expedia you pay all up front.